I searched and can't seem to find an answer but I want to know if there is any way to remove an app completely from the hub.

I updated Blaq today and am regretting it. (I'd downgrade if I knew how) I don't want to see it in the hub as I never tweet or get mentions or whatever. I simply want to use the app and read up on whoever I'm following. It's useless in the hub for me. Also as more and more apps get this functionality I'm sure the hub will fill up with apps that users may not want in there.

I'm trying to keep it clean and don't want to have to jam stuff in the bottom just to avoid seeing it. Thanks!!
    01-26-14 10:35 PM
    Also I don't want to uninstall it as I'm hearing people are ending up with ghost hub icons or duplicates when they reinstall and I can't live in a world of ghosts or clones
    01-26-14 11:11 PM
    Go into the Hub, settings from the ellipses, hub management.
    andorejunior likes this.
    01-26-14 11:27 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it seems from there you can only choose to rearrange the hub order and choose whether or not the main hub icon displays a new notification, or simply the application icon.

What I'm trying to do is remove the hub icon for a particular app all together.
    01-26-14 11:34 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it seems from there you can only choose to rearrange the hub order and choose whether or not the main hub icon displays a new notification, or simply the application icon.

What I'm trying to do is remove the hub icon for a particular app all together.
    false, you can remove the Blaq icon from the sidebar in the hub if you go to hub management, click Blaq, choose "show in hub only" this removes the icon.
    andorejunior, sickyute and relativ like this.
    01-26-14 11:42 PM
    Isn't that available only in 10.2.1?

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    01-27-14 12:20 AM
    false, you can remove the Blaq icon from the sidebar in the hub if you go to hub management, click Blaq, choose "show in hub only" this removes the icon.
    Nicely done. And I should add, problem solved
    01-27-14 06:06 AM
    Can't remove Blaq from Hub, on 10.2 btw.
    Only gives me the option to remove the messages from the primary hub, not getting rid of the entire category itself.

Turn off Hub integration?-img_00000252_edit.png

Z30 : No more peasants battery life
    Attached Thumbnails Turn off Hub integration?-img_00000252.png  
    01-27-14 07:58 AM
    Yah I should have mentioned I'm on 10.2.1. I heard 10.2 doesn't have that option. Much cleaner hub for sure.
    01-27-14 12:15 PM
    EXACTLY my situation and what I was looking for. Still makes no sense though how "Show in Hub Only" means "Remove"
    10-12-14 01:05 PM