That way i don't even have to think about the deadline anymore i hope , i'll be using it basically as an Android phone.
    But i need some of my Apps from BlackberryWorld. Can someone here please post a Link to a Bar File of some alternative APK ?
    The Apps in Question are:
    CB10 Crackberry
    Cleaner
    AppNinja
    Noiimgur
    Basket
    PaperBird
    ClipMan
    BBTube
    Doo
    CallBlocker10
    BBVE
    Editor

Thanks for your Help
    myymi likes this.
    09-21-20 02:53 AM
    That way i don't even have to think about the deadline anymore i hope , i'll be using it basically as an Android phone.
    But i need some of my Apps from BlackberryWorld. Can someone here please post a Link to a Bar File of some alternative APK ?
    The Apps in Question are:
    CB10 Crackberry
    Cleaner
    AppNinja
    Noiimgur
    Basket
    PaperBird
    ClipMan
    BBTube
    Doo
    CallBlocker10
    BBVE
    Editor

Thanks for your Help
    Doesn't work that way. 99.99% of developers never released their bar files.

Here are the ones we have:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    09-21-20 07:57 AM

Thank you very much
    09-21-20 08:02 AM

Some of them are there at least. Thanks to you.
    09-21-20 09:21 AM

Hello so far so good, Autoloader works and installing the bar Files works too. But now i have Problems with Android APK's. I wont't let me install the Kiwi Browser and Telegram App. I always just get the Message App can't be installed. Any Idea how to fix this ?
    09-22-20 02:33 AM
    Hello so far so good, Autoloader works and installing the bar Files works too. But now i have Problems with Android APK's. I wont't let me install the Kiwi Browser and Telegram App. I always just get the Message App can't be installed. Any Idea how to fix this ?
    Check the setting to allow apps from outside sources, or something like that. I don't have my Z10 with me to check the exact wording, or even where it is, but it defaults to "off" with a reloaded OS.
    09-22-20 09:20 AM
    Check the setting to allow apps from outside sources, or something like that. I don't have my Z10 with me to check the exact wording, or even where it is, but it defaults to "off" with a reloaded OS.
    Hello, no it is already set to allow install apps from other sources. There must be another problem
    09-22-20 09:59 AM
    Maybe you're installing the wrong versions?

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/telegr...-apk-download/

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/geomet...-apk-download/
    09-22-20 10:17 AM
    Thank you very much for the Links but the result is still the same. This app can't be installed. Any Idea ?
    09-22-20 11:23 AM
    Thank you very much for the Links but the result is still the same. This app can't be installed. Any Idea ?
    Reboot your phone by holding down the power button. Then wait 10 minutes before trying it.
    09-22-20 11:30 AM
    Reboot your phone by holding down the power button. Then wait 10 minutes before trying it.
    Ah ok that works with kiwi browser but not with Telegram. I just tried to reboot it again using the same method but it won't let me install Telegram. I get always the same error. App can't be installes
    09-22-20 12:55 PM
    ok that trick works with the kiwi browser but I am still getting the same error message with Telegram. I did another reboot and tried to do the same with Telegram. Rebooting the device and waitin ten minutes. But I am out of luck. Kiwi browser is now installed and work's but so does not Telegram
    09-22-20 01:23 PM
    Kiwi browser is now installed and work's but so does not Telegram
    Make sure any other instances (installs/files/folders) of Telegram have been deleted from your device - reboot and try again after waiting 10 minutes. The 10 minutes btw allows the android runtime to reinitialize properly.
    09-22-20 01:27 PM
    Make sure any other instances (installs/files/folders) of Telegram have been deleted from your device - reboot and try again after waiting 10 minutes. The 10 minutes btw allows the android runtime to reinitialize properly.
    Thanks you all for your help that worked now
    09-22-20 02:01 PM
    Thanks you all for your help that worked now
    Glad you have it installed. You may have to make sure older or other versions of SOME (not all) android apps are gone from your device before installing another version. I have found that most of those cases leave files/folders even after the app is supposedly uninstalled. WeChat was bad for that (years ago when the android version worked) as is Magic Earth (mapping) and many android web browser apps. In all these cases it doesn't hurt to hunt through your File Manager to locate and delete remnants (Be Very Careful though what you delete - if you are not sure, leave it alone lol).
    09-22-20 02:30 PM
    can we get the Crackberry bar file ? i wanna install a BBID Free Classic
    kettcar64 likes this.
    10-01-20 04:26 PM
    Same applies to me: I own a BB-IDfree Classic and am still looking for some basic .bar-Files, esp. the Crackberry one.
    12-17-20 06:28 AM
    Same applies to me: I own a BB-IDfree Classic and am still looking for some basic .bar-Files, esp. the Crackberry one.
    See post #2.
    12-17-20 06:42 AM