When BlackBerry was actively working on the BB10 OS it was innovative. BB10 was moving in a different direction than the other operating systems
    Fewer apps are needed for BB10 users. BlackBerry's BB10 was fast becoming a complete user experience.
    Q10 and Z10 build quality is arguably superior to any smartphone released that year (Z10 still has the bad battery life).
    Since BlackBerry seems to have given up on the BB10 OS, it has fallen behind. Still usable for those of us that use BlackBerry I would say with the lack of development, BB10 will fall out of the game in about 2 or3 years .

Until then, I'll be be rockin my...

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS version 10.3.2.2876) on AT&T
    04-30-16 11:30 AM
    Hmm... nope, definitely in the right forum, cuz the title matches the logo on my silver passport, which is a great phone, but it's 2016 now and it's cons are overcoming it's pros.
    Cons belong in prison.
    Pros use Blackberries.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Trist likes this.
    04-30-16 11:53 AM
    I don't need options for browsers; I need a browser that works amazingly.
    So do I , which is why I never use the stock browser! Maybe some folks like auto-playing embedded videos and pop-up ads that take up half the screen, but I prefer having options to turn that stuff off. BB10 stock browser offers none of that, which is ironic for a "secure" phone. Allowing scripts and ads to do whatever they want when you're trying to use the internet (and no means to stop them) went out of style years ago. The only way to get a good web browsing experience on BB10 is to use a 3rd party app. Ironic!
    04-30-16 12:17 PM
    First you have no idea what you are talking about. OS 10 is not geared to the kid who always needs the fastest toy in the room. It is geared to people who need it for business and productivity. You know the people who don't need to tell people how dumb they are or post to Face book every 5 seconds. Both are great at what they do, if I wanted a fast sleek new toy I would have went with a Apple. But I want and need a business phone and android is not it.

On last thought, the new BlackBerry phone is not a BlackBerry. It is a Google phone with another name on it, when you load MM or any other Google software you don't get many choices. If I was to go Android, it would not be a phone that has issues priced in the higher range and possibly from a dead manufacture.

The Priv is a nice phone, but cannot compete with phones priced for less or on a Buy one Get one offer. Such as with the Galaxy phones. The last is NO advertising.....at all that will sell a lot of product......NOT.
    04-30-16 01:20 PM
    We all love the Hub, but the browser is so outdated, on android there's so many choices like Opera, Maxthon, and they are way more experienced in making browsers.

Email is also terrific if you download the custom app from BlackBerry. You may not believe me but text editing is way more convenient on android.
    I don't see how you can say the browser is outdated. It works a lot better than Chrome on my Nexus 4. I've never had any issues with it.

BB10 runs way better than Android if you stick to native apps which are available for probably 95% of needs. Services like SnapChat/Netflix are missing but for many people that's not a big deal.

I have four BB10 devices and have been using my Passport SE as my main phone for the last six months without any of the issues you've described or "needing" to wipe. The OS is very mature and stable and much better than the fragmented mess that Android is.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    04-30-16 06:23 PM
    I switched to the Priv last week. It doesn't take that long to realize the Priv is a well built phone with some really cool features. Bottom line, it's a really nice phone. Believe me, I didn't want to switch, but now I'm glad I did. The developers are working on software improvements all the time and are active in the Priv forums.
    05-01-16 04:43 AM
    Trying android MM made me desperate to throw BB10 into the thrash bin.-img_20160501_063443.png

Trying android MM made me desperate to throw BB10 into the thrash bin.-img_20160501_063551.png

I don't visit stupid "top ten" sites often but I was bored the other day. One of these pics was the stock browser. One was with a 3rd party browser. I don't think I need to say which was which. I'm not feeling the "BB10 superior browsing experience."

Add an ad blocker (at minimum!!), script blocking, and a way to stop the search engine from defaulting to useless Bing every time I reboot my phone, and then, THEN, the stock browser will be more than heavily used toilet paper in my eyes.
    Last edited by kvndoom; 05-01-16 at 05:52 AM.
    05-01-16 05:36 AM
    It is a nice phone, I think people are tired of all the trash talk. Its the shiny ball trick....look over here a new toy. Everyone goes over their and anyone that does no is a fool. I am not saying that you said that, just putting in my two cents on the tenor of the thread. OS 10, OS 9.3 , MM all good OS systems depending on what you are looking for that's all.

Woof!
    05-01-16 09:35 AM
    Like all things on the net, it depends on what you are looking at and also what you have visited. I have a friend that I have to constantly work on his computer. Mine not so much.......it just depends and how often you clear cookies and other info for tracking.

Woof!
    05-01-16 09:37 AM
    comparing 10.3.0 on a z10 to mm on a priv...

Posted via CBX
    05-01-16 11:25 AM
    The developers are working on software improvements all the time and are active in the Priv forums.
    Shame we didn't get the same love and quick response from BB10 devs.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    05-02-16 03:39 PM
    I think your in the wrong forum. This ain't Android Central. Go there to start with your hate mail. BlackBerry 10 will roll over you and your Android goons.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks kryngle! Android fan boy & girls should really stop dissin BB10 on Crackberry.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    05-02-16 03:50 PM
62 123