It's so much better than BlackBerry 10, period. People keep saying BlackBerry 10 is superior but it's definitely not. Not in this day and age. It's basically inferior in every way: the battery drains like crazy when android apps are used. The runtime has numerous problems. The browser is so sh#tty. It's sluggish, YES it's sluggish! Even sending emails and making calls feels better on MM.

Hear my word, if you want a BlackBerry, go for the PRIV(or the promised new Android phones if they ever see the light of day).

STAY AWAY FROM BLACKBERRY 10!!!! I can't believe I spent hundreds of dollars on this OS......
    First: I am not a PKB freak so if I go Android, I'll get one brand or another since Priv is too much expensive and you'll find better specs at 200� less

Second: I can't get why I have to follow BlackBerry when on Android, it will become another OEM with Google's operating system. I mean: it's like BlackBerry will die since the only true BlackBerry thing in BlackBerry smartphones will be the case and some apps inside.

Really BB10 it's the only thing that makes me stay with BlackBerry , Android could be the best OS but I onestly don't like it, I don't like Google's monopoly and its snooping politics.

Sorry for my poor english

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 01:22 AM
    When I get my G3 the first thing I'm doing as soon as I have it charged is upgrading to Marshmallow. I've not heard much good about Lollipop at all, and none of my kitkat experiences were all that great.

I hope OP is right and MM blows me away.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    i have MM on a G4...its wonderful!
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    04-29-16 06:26 AM
    We all love the Hub, but the browser is so outdated, on android there's so many choices like Opera, Maxthon, and they are way more experienced in making browsers.

Email is also terrific if you download the custom app from BlackBerry. You may not believe me but text editing is way more convenient on android.
    the browser may be outdated, but the design, ui, and ux are superior to every other mobile browser on the market

and don't forget the file manager, window manager, and true multi-tasking

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 07:36 AM
    It's all about the keyboard for me, so I'm waiting for the BlackBerry Rome to see if it rivals the Classic. If BlackBerry can't pull it off, then they have nothing over the competition and I'll probably just keep the Classic until I'm forced to upgrade to a different brand.

Posted via CB10
    xKingHopy and gugomat like this.
    04-29-16 09:27 AM
    It's all about the keyboard for me, so I'm waiting for the BlackBerry Rome to see if it rivals the Classic. If BlackBerry can't pull it off, then they have nothing over the competition and I'll probably just keep the Classic until I'm forced to upgrade to a different brand.

Posted via CB10
    Same here.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 10:13 AM
    It's so much better than BlackBerry 10, period. People keep saying BlackBerry 10 is superior but it's definitely not. Not in this day and age. It's basically inferior in every way: the battery drains like crazy when android apps are used. The runtime has numerous problems. The browser is crap. It's sluggish, YES it's sluggish! Even sending emails and making calls feels better on MM.

Hear my word, if you want a BlackBerry, go for the PRIV(or the promised new Android phones if they ever see the light of day).

STAY AWAY FROM BLACKBERRY 10!!!! I can't believe I spent hundreds of dollars on this OS......
    BlackBerry 10 is superior! The End.

Good luck with your Priv, will be loving passport se!..

...with big keys and great screen, built like a tank, stereo speakers, etc etc and oh yeah, swipe gestures, so fast!...

PS: alternative browsers?.. even droid has this..

Wrote this on a timer in 29 seconds on my PPSE

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 12:50 PM
    I think your in the wrong forum. This ain't Android Central. Go there to start with your hate mail. BlackBerry 10 will roll over you and your Android goons.

Posted via CB10
    Enough said! .....
    Here come the troops.

#Teamblackberry (the REAL blackberry)

#BlackberryPassportSE

#Bb10

For life..........

I love when somebody gets a priv and is having second thoughts so feels the need to write something like this, I'll give my Passport SE a hug for you...

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 12:54 PM
    to be honest, my gf's old G2 using chrome blows my Z10's browser out of the water. flash or no flash on, both on same wifi then repeat on network
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    04-29-16 02:01 PM
    BlackBerry 10 is superior! The End.

Good luck with your Priv, will be loving passport se!..

...with big keys and great screen, built like a tank, stereo speakers, etc etc and oh yeah, swipe gestures, so fast!...

PS: alternative browsers?.. even droid has this..

Wrote this on a timer in 29 seconds on my PPSE

Posted via CB10
    +1 agree....

Posted via Passport running BlackBerry OS10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    04-29-16 02:54 PM
    There will be those hardcore users that will continue to fight for BB10 even though the writing has been on the wall for some time. The only reason why I stuck with BB10 as long as I did was the Passport. But the lack of updates to native apps and more and more Android apps no longer working due to the version of the Android Runtime being unsupported by the latest versions of those apps is why I got a Priv. On my Passport, I had more Android apps installing on it than BB10 because either it was the only option (no BB10 version or a workaround app) or the BB10 version completely sucked (It's pretty bad when the BB10 version of an app is a step down from the version of the app for BBOS7 devices.).
    04-29-16 04:15 PM
    Enough said! .....
    Here come the troops.

#Teamblackberry (the REAL blackberry)

#BlackberryPassportSE

#Bb10

For life..........

I love when somebody gets a priv and is having second thoughts so feels the need to write something like this, I'll give my Passport SE a hug for you...

Posted via CB10

Here come the troops?
    #stupid..

Am I doing this right?

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    04-29-16 06:26 PM
    We all love the Hub, but the browser is so outdated, on android there's so many choices like Opera, Maxthon, and they are way more experienced in making browsers.

Email is also terrific if you download the custom app from BlackBerry. You may not believe me but text editing is way more convenient on android.
    I disagree. Have been using all sorts of smart phones you can imagine and even before that.

Have almost all phones and OS's you can count with all your fingers and toes, including Symbian, iOS, WebOS, Windows CE, Android since 1.0, BlackBerry since almost v. 2.0, Meego, FireFox OS and yada yada yada since my very first brick size GSM phone from Ericsson in 1991.......

BlackBerry 10 is a great OS and in many respects a fairly superior product then Android. I do have a Priv and almost all BlackBerry 10 models and my two main phones are an iPhone 6 and a BlackBerry Passport. Priv is a great product but for me it stands below both iOS and BB10. The BlackBerry made apps overlay on top of the normal Android OS is great and amazing. It truly improves the overall Android experience but they are not yet there comparing to BB10 phones.

Yes there is an app gap. But not a problem for me with both the Passport and iPhone...

My two cents....

Leo

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    04-29-16 07:00 PM
    You're comparing a high end Android smartphone to BlackBerry 10 that in 2016 has lower-Mid level specs.

Not fair bro.. I own 3 smartphones: Samsung Note 5,Apple iPhone 6s+ and an BlackBerry Passport silver edition, and always preferred my Passport SE for work and the other two for Social Media and fooling around..

Via-Blackberry Passport Silver Edition
    04-29-16 10:15 PM
    I stopped using my z30 because the once awesome browser just sucks now. The lack of apps and ability to access some website features is what drove me away. I didn't mind the lack of apps as long as the browser worked well but that was no longer the case

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    04-29-16 10:41 PM
    Here come the troops?
    #stupid..

Am I doing this right?

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    No!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 01:07 AM
    I stopped using my z30 because the once awesome browser just sucks now. The lack of apps and ability to access some website features is what drove me away. I didn't mind the lack of apps as long as the browser worked well but that was no longer the case

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    My situation exactly.
    Droid be with you brother.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 01:22 AM
    BB10 was amazing because of Hub and file manager. I am struggling on Priv for sd card. Can't copy anything from laptop.
    04-30-16 01:49 AM
    i have MM on a G4...its wonderful!
    I'm returning this G3. Apparently the ability to install updates on this phone depends on the color you buy! (I'm not even kidding!). I got the gold G3 and all I get is error messages when using PC Suite or the mobile update tool. I have spent over three hours looking for a solution, and every search leads to a dead end except for rooting and installing custom ROMs. I don't even feel like going down that path again (did that with a tablet a couple years ago).

Probably will get a Oneplus One or a Moto Pure, since those seem pretty hassle free. Until then, I'm still rocking my Classic...
    04-30-16 04:01 AM
    It's so much better than BlackBerry 10, period. People keep saying BlackBerry 10 is superior but it's definitely not. Not in this day and age. It's basically inferior in every way: the battery drains like crazy when android apps are used. The runtime has numerous problems. The browser is crap. It's sluggish, YES it's sluggish! Even sending emails and making calls feels better on MM.

Have you tried iOS? Blows Android away by light years.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    04-30-16 06:45 AM
    Have you tried iOS? Blows Android away by light years.

Posted via CB10
    used to use iOS, but I didn't like the colors, they look so garish, plus there's no file manager, which is a real bummer. BB10 was my ideal OS years ago, but well, anything goes.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 07:52 AM
    Dunno about MM, but Lollipop experience for me is horrendous

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-30-16 08:12 AM
    Dunno about MM, but Lollipop experience for me is horrendous

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    True, it was horrible, that's why MM was born. It's not the greatest experience, but there's room to grow.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 08:23 AM
    used to use iOS, but I didn't like the colors, they look so garish, plus there's no file manager, which is a real bummer. BB10 was my ideal OS years ago, but well, anything goes.

Posted via CB10
    No file manager? You kidding? Just download an app. There's plenty to choose from.
    Majority of Android users run a third party file manager app.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 09:57 AM
    I think your in the wrong forum. This ain't Android Central. Go there to start with your hate mail. BlackBerry 10 will roll over you and your Android goons.

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha, very good point.

Posted via my beloved Passport solid black edition
    04-30-16 10:18 AM

OK, BlackBerry 10 suck. And what?
    No, I don't want to use Android. At least not for now.
    And you are saying?
    I don't need options for browsers; I need a browser that works amazingly.
    Downloading Apps for email? BlackBerry custom? I guess you are meaning the Hub. It is a piece of.... you know the word, compared to the Hub on BlackBerry 10.
    Do I want a BlackBerry? I am still using Passport after 18 months since its launch. I did try Priv on Android L. Simply not good enough to draw me away from my Passport.

And you are saying?
    I can't hear you!

Posted via my beloved Passport solid black edition
    xKingHopy likes this.
    04-30-16 10:30 AM
62 123