I really dont know why blackberry is so hated, BlackBerry 10 is the best os in the world, make a comparision to android and crapple s ios, this is elegant, flowless os, secure, and yes they have more apps, but BlackBerry really done great job building bb10 and we all must stick together, for example those of u that conplained on rogers, we ve got what we want (z30).that is the power of us, consumers and fans of BlackBerry. We ll pass this storm that is happining, and f**k the world, f**k baggy android, f**k crapple,we ve got the right thing!!!!!stop complaing about ecery little detail, we ve got excellent phones and os, and we ve got brand...we must stick together!!!

Posted via CB10
    TamamAlti likes this.
    10-10-13 08:32 AM
    I really dont know why blackberry is so hated, BlackBerry 10 is the best os in the world, make a comparision to android and crapple s ios, this is elegant, flowless os, secure, and yes they have more apps, but BlackBerry really done great job building bb10 and we all must stick together, for example those of u that conplained on rogers, we ve got what we want (z30).that is the power of us, consumers and fans of BlackBerry. We ll pass this storm that is happining, and f**k the world, f**k baggy android, f**k crapple,we ve got the right thing!!!!!stop complaing about ecery little detail, we ve got excellent phones and os, and we ve got brand...we must stick together!!!

Posted via CB10
    This is probably the saddest BB "TRUE BLACKBERRY FAN" fanboy post I've read so far today. Appreciation for BlackBerry and posting how much they mean to you has nothing to do with the other crap posted about other platforms. This from someone that has been around BlackBerry for more than a minute or two. Also, as you get older profanity should be used less as one's native language to prove a point. Stick with what matters - your BlackBerry and less time attempting to gain points on here by trashing other platforms. Those comments just stirs the pot that will eventually boil over......again..
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-10-13 09:23 AM
    I have been using blackberry for 5 years now, and i havent tried to gain any sort of points,and i posted this like something different to tge other post ls abot conplaining on something. And u nerd talk to ur hand. This is the best platform, and who dont think like me, crackberry isnt place for him, go for android and crapple, this is only sad thing here...

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:33 AM
    Whose Baggy?
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-10-13 09:39 AM
    I have been using blackberry for 5 years now, and i havent tried to gain any sort of points,and i posted this like something different to tge other post ls abot conplaining on something. And u nerd talk to ur hand. This is the best platform, and who dont think like me, crackberry isnt place for him, go for android and crapple, this is only sad thing here...

Posted via CB10
    LOL. First of all I use all platforms. Been on here since '07 and using Blackberry for over 10 years: 12 BlackBerries - 8 personal/4 work. This includes a Z10. So, while you're posting eff this and eff that, this does absolutely nothing to rally members to stick and stay with BlackBerry.....brand or product. So, don't even go there. Nerd huh? Ok. Step your game up....if you really want to represent a TRUE BLACKBERRY FAN. Have a good one.
    kbz1960 and drknobs like this.
    10-10-13 09:40 AM
    And u nerd talk to ur hand
    Lots of sad things in this thread.
    Five whole years of using a BlackBerry and this is the best defense.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-10-13 09:41 AM
    Whose Baggy?
    My bad, i meant buggy

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:45 AM
    I really wanted to write possitive tread but some of u are really for the mental hospitalisation...God be with u

Posted via CB10
    jh07 likes this.
    10-10-13 09:49 AM
    I really wanted to write possitive tread but some of u are really for the mental hospitalisation...God be with u

Posted via CB10
    @Dusan. My apologies if you took anything personal. My whole point is everyday someone complains about BlackBerry- those that like them and those that don't.......some have been BlackBerry owners for a lot longer than me and have concerns for the company as do I. So making a positive post about BlackBerry...should be positive and not one that is going to cause more negative comments by talking down two other excellent platforms- whether you or I like them or not. Both sides will look for a reason to initiate or respond to a comment. That was not my intent with you. As far as the other, no worries. Anyway, good luck and enjoy your BlackBerry.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-10-13 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Clarification.
    dusan.bukvic and BigBadWulf like this.
    10-10-13 10:02 AM
    Only folks that are left now on the blackberry diehard camp are folks like this it seems. Dude can barely spell, and claims his OP was meant to be "positive". Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    10-10-13 10:04 AM
    OP I understand wanting to vent and such but you are not going to get anywhere using that language and tone. take a deep breath and relax, its a phone
    10-10-13 10:14 AM