I have two Gmail email addresses: one is my primary email address (personal use), and the second is a Gmail email alias set up through Google Apps (work use).

In the hub, I receive both my work and personal email through my personal account, which is great. However, when I want to reply to work emails, the "From" section does not give me the option of choosing my work email - only my personal email address appears.

If I create a second email account in the hub for my work use, this solves the problem above, as I reply to personal emails from my personal account, and work emails from my work account. But now, whenever I receive a work email, it arrives and notifies me TWICE � as it appears once in my work account, and a second time in my personal account. This is annoying.

Is there any way I can receive both work and personal email through my primary Gmail account, AND have the option of choosing which account to reply from?

Thanks in advance everyone.
    02-18-13 12:00 AM
    I don't think BBs implementation supports that. Hopefully in the future it would be possible. It's possible on the iOS
    02-18-13 12:52 AM
    It just keeps forgetting my Gmail passwords which is worse.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-18-13 03:57 AM