I have recently installed two new programs on my blackberry Q10 and neither one will connect to their respective databases.

First program is Bloomberg and second is the Royal Bank for Blackberry 10. In the case of Bloomberg, program says it is loading but data never loads. With the Royal Bank, when I log in using my Client Card, the response from Royal Bank is "empty".

A clue to this problem may be that I was travelling in Europe recently (Canada is home) and I used my phone in Europe with a different SIM card. I wonder if something has been placed in the device's database that is screwing up the connection while back in Canada.

For the record, all other software on my Q10 is working properly.

I'd sure appreciate any help on this one.
    10-05-13 04:07 PM
    Seem to recall something similar recently, but I can't find it. Try this:

Settings, about, network, click the right bottom corner, hit Register BlackBerry. Give it a few minutes, turn the phone off for 5, the fire it back up and see what happens.
    10-06-13 09:27 PM
    Thank you very much for this, Big Bad Wulf. Unfortunately, this did not work. If you have any other ideas, I'd love to hear from you or others. Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 01:59 PM
    Next suggestion would be to contact your carrier. They made need to reset you in the system.
    10-07-13 02:23 PM
    Thanks, for that, Big Bad Wulf. I contacted my carrier, Fido (Rogers Welfare Network), today, and the rep I talked to was reluctant to let me speak to the techs. Following my persistent efforts, he went away from the phone for a few minutes - supposedly to talk to the tech guys, and returned with the message that they would not speak to me and that I should call Blackberry.
    I'll try again tomorrow.
    10-07-13 08:49 PM
    I spoke to a much more polite Fido rep today and he agreed to reset my Q10 in the system. I have since tried the apps, but the problem persists.

Do you have any other ideas? Thanks.
    10-08-13 09:17 PM
    Well, followers, I've installed 10.2 and it's running nicely. But I'm sad to say that neither of the two problems apps - Bloomberg and Royal Bank - are yet working. Does anyone think it makes sense to reset the device and re-load all the software?
    10-24-13 06:35 PM