I have installed Snap, and then downloaded the program called "Any.do Cal". When I click "Click to connect your to-do's" it says: Google Play does not exist on this device

I assumed that using Snap meant that I didn't need Google Play. What is the solution to this?

Specs: BB 10.2.1.2102 (Q10), Using Windows 7.

Thank you!
    04-12-14 11:59 AM
    I have installed Snap, and then downloaded the program called "Any.do Cal". When I click "Click to connect your to-do's" it says: Google Play does not exist on this device

I assumed that using Snap meant that I didn't need Google Play. What is the solution to this?

Specs: BB 10.2.1.2102 (Q10), Using Windows 7.

Thank you!
    You already know the solution. Use a device capable of using Google Services.
    04-12-14 12:07 PM
    So you're saying that Any.do is not compatible with Blackberry, period?

That seems odd since the moderator "BigBadWulf" seemed to say it IS possible. They said "Install Snap, and you can get any.do from there. You'll need a PC, Sachesi and a USB cord. That's it.".

Reference: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...arning-922817/

Perhaps they were wrong, and Any.do is NOT compatible with BB10.

Thoughts?
    04-12-14 12:23 PM
    I'm saying if it needs Google services that would explain the error message you got. If you search bbw other posts he also says that not all apps will work. As well bb also states the same. You can search other threads to see if you can load the Google services but I have had no luck in getting them to work. You may get lucky. But in my experience, if it fails the first time it fails all times. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CB Forums mobile app
    04-12-14 03:53 PM