I have a 16 GB card in my Q10 but want to get an ultra-fast one for my Passport coming tomorrow.

What's the best way to get everything from my old card (and pictures/video accidentally saved on my Q10 if possible) onto the new 64gb card for my Passport?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 12:53 AM
    Use a computer to transfer everything to a temp directory, or, the passport does have 32g internal storage. (Not that I've done it but...) you might be able to put your old card in, transfer everything to the phone itself, put your shiny new 64g card in there and move everything from the phone to the new card.
    10-20-14 01:08 AM
    Drag everything into your desktop and then drag it back into the new SD card.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 03:12 AM
    I'd need a MicroSD to SD converter for my laptop I'd assume then and does BlackBerry put files in specific folders I'd imagine?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 10:48 AM
    I'd need a MicroSD to SD converter for my laptop I'd assume then and does BlackBerry put files in specific folders I'd imagine?

Posted via CB10
    Use mass storage on you phone and a USB cable, then.
    Also, have you never opened the "file manager" app?
    10-20-14 10:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    Go to settings > storage and access > and turn USB mass storage on.

When you plug your USB cable from your computer to your phone, then you will be able to access your phone's SD card in Windows Explorer. You then drag the folders that you want into your desktop or any folder that you want (although the desktop is just fine). This saves all your files and folders in your computer without you ever removing the card from your phone.

The problem you may encounter is that your files may be in different folders such as pictures being in camera folder, picture folder, or another folder. Just find what you need and if you need to combine them all in one folder then do it.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 01:04 PM
    If i'm not mistaken I used Link to selective back up my Media once by selecting custom back up. No apps or other data. Then just plugged my larger already formatted card in and told Link to restore and it put everything back on the larger SD external card in the same folders it was on in the smaller card. That was about 2yrs ago when I went from my old 9810 to my z10. Kinda foggy but I think it was hassle free and worked like a champ. Aka scratches the top of his head and bows out..

Akawarrior..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-22-14 07:22 PM