So, it seems that I've encountered an issue here that I can't seem to find a solution to and I was hoping someone could help. I'm trying to sync my contact and calender to my microsoft outlook but it's not all transferring. The issue is I was syncing with outlook through link on my old laptop. That laptop is fried so I'm now trying to sync with link on a new one. Same outook email but it won't let me transfer the stuff that was on my old laptop

Is there a way I can reassign the contact links so they are interchangeable? I even tried to sync through hotmail but it won't sync the contacts linked through my computer. Just wanted to say also that they are not saved locally on my device. The only link showing is my old laptop

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 09:46 AM
    Using the "cloud" has made email so much easier for me....

I exported all of my "personal" contacts from MS Outlook (desktop program). To a cloud email service like Google, Outlook, Hotmail, AOL (like outlook.com). Simple export as Comma Separated Values and then go to your browser and import those contacts.

From that point forward you'll have the contacts available on any device you add that email account too. No using LINK, no worries if you lose a device or it dies on you.... its just there.

Not sure what your issues are, but you could try deleting the accounts and then recreating them and then try using LINK....
    06-08-15 10:23 AM
    Took your advice and switched it to cloud sync. Definitely easier. And now I don't have the "this contact cannot be shared" message associated with contacts on Link

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 10:25 PM