Hello,

I recently either lost my z30 or someone snagged it at the local community centre (I prefer to think the former), and I am hopeful it will turn up. I also did a huge mistake of not backing up my z30... ran in to space limitations on the computer.

In the meantime, I was lucky enough to get a mint barely used z30 for $220 CDN, and knowing my luck, my missing z30 will turn up in a couple days from now LOL

Now, since I no longer have my iPhone 5s to do the device switch app, I am stumped with transferring my contacts over to the replacement z30 using the iTunes iOS backup?

Other than using Google/Gmail to load up contacts, I have tried this BlackBerry article on integrating the iCloud contacts, emails, etc. and skipped down to use the CardDAV approach. I have 295 contacts in iCloud, but on the replacement z30 it shows 25 under the iCloud account. Also, is there a way to merge/import the iCloud contacts in to the BB local contacts?

Is there a way to get my iOS iTunes backup on to my replacement z30? Is there a way to transfer my information from the iTunes iOS backup, or would my best bet be to use a friend's spare iPhone, load up my backup, then download the Device Switch App and do it that way?

Thank you
    09-13-15 02:53 PM
    Correction, after a few minutes, all of the iCloud contacts are now on the iCloud account. Is there a way to transfer/merge those contacts to the local phone account?
    09-13-15 03:16 PM
    Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 01:25 PM