Has anyone tried tracking their iPads (or iPhones) from Bb10's browser through icloud.com? If so, how well does it work and how does that compare to iOS' native app "Find My iPhone"?

Also, I currently have LiveCams Pro on my iPhone which allows me to view my IP cameras. I must admit it's probably the best IP camera app available as I've tried many others. I had reached out to the developer and he said he cannot commit resources to developing this app for Bb10 due to the small market share of Bb users.

I'm interested in switching back to Bb and get myself the Passport (or Classic) when it comes out, if and only if I can do what's stated above.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
    J
    09-15-14 08:14 PM
    iCloud/Find my phone isn't currently possible on BB 10. Whether using mobile or desktop mode, the same "Your browser is not currently supported" message is received.
    There's an android version of LiveCams Pro you purchase and run on BB10. As for icloud.com, it probably works as well as any apple webpage not rendered in safari...
    09-15-14 09:30 PM
    Do you know of anyone that has successfully run LiveCams Pro on their Blackberry? This will be a big switch over for me and I'd like to get feedback of those that have successfully used these.

Thanks.
    09-16-14 08:31 AM
    If u can run icloud from the browser you'll most likely be fine. I run BlackBerry Protect through my browser and everything works perfectly for finding my BB. As far as LiveCams, it might be hard for u to get a response since these apps are usually never made for us. With the PassPort have the updated runtime and much more powerful hardware to run it, it has a good chance of running smooth. Hopefully someone will respond and give a more precise answer though

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 10:32 AM
    Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 10:34 AM
    I haven't used live cams so I can't comment on how similar it is but have a look at tinycam it's quite fantastic and supports a whole pile of camera vendors

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 09:51 PM
    iCloud/Find my phone isn't currently possible on BB 10. Whether using mobile or desktop mode, the same "Your browser is not currently supported" message is received.
    09-17-14 04:35 PM