Contacts app is a joke. How does BlackBerry expect any one to remember which number, e-mail, postal address, etc is which if the field title can not be modified. You will always have to remember whether 'Mobile' is the work number or the personal number when the other is also 'Mobile'. The same is true for all other contact types.

Allow multiple text selection in order to delete selected texts rather than all of them. I can perform multiple selections in most Hub windows but not when I am in a particular text thread.
    09-02-14 01:00 PM
    Blackberry Protect - lack of backup ability of bbos.

Android sdk. - Poor touch screen performance.

Inability to answer phone calls / hang up using keyboard or side buttons.
    09-02-14 01:44 PM
    Blackberry Protect - lack of backup ability of bbos.
    Just wanted to chime in to say that Backup Pro fills that void beautifully.
    09-04-14 02:17 AM
    Backup pro works well except for backing up calendar events. In backing up the native calendar any reoccurring event gets backed up individually for each separate year up to year 2030. This is a known bug the developer is aware of and will hopefully lsoon be corrected.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 03:12 AM
    1. contacts mess
    2. alias email support
    3. Balance
    a. allows switch to work email without switching profile
    b. allows switch to work profile but then can switch hub back to personal
    c. confusion over whether it is work browser or personal, can have both open at same time
    d. no way to turn off annoying red BlackBerry symbol from new work emails - no way to turn work off.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 01:51 AM
    oh yeah, we also don't want the picture app to index all the media. I have a PET/CT scan folder with medical images (1000s) that should not show in pictures.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 01:52 AM
    1. Lack of decent native apps, Facebook twitter, strava BBC iplayer.
    2. Contact app, my gripe, if someone new phones are texts I can't add them easily as a new contact. Touch the number it dials it. Nokia had this sorted years ago.
    3 maps app is poor. My work windows phone has a great one which downloaded uk so no data usage! Only good thing on that **** phone though

Posted by my splendid Z10
    10-07-14 05:05 AM
    oh yeah, we also don't want the picture app to index all the media. I have a PET/CT scan folder with medical images (1000s) that should not show in pictures.
    You can fix this issue right now, quite easily. The solution is to put a special file into the PET/CT folder. It's called a ".nomedia" file and there are threads here which explain how to create the file. Long story short, it has to be done using Windows. Put the memory card into the windows computer, open the folder, right click, selection New/File and name it ".nomedia". That's the filename in full, minus the quote marks. Done.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:36 AM
    Contact app, my gripe, if someone new phones or texts, I can't add them easily as a new contact. Touch the number, it dials it.
    Tap the number and it dials the number... that's a feature I like.

Here's my tip for you: learn the difference between a "tap" and a "long-press". When someone new phones or texts you, simply do a "long-press" on their number and some icons will pop up. One of those icons is like a head with an arrow or plus sign on it. Select that icon and it will go to the Contacts app so you can either add the number to an existing contact or open the "add new contact" screen.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 10-07-14 at 04:40 PM.
    10-07-14 10:42 AM
    Hmmm this is a tough one, but I guess my main problems could be...
    Number one could be, contacts app, I don't even know what does it take to keep it calm and in order
    I think number two is contacts app.
    Number three, did I mention contacts app? Well, if not, contacts app it is.
    10-07-14 11:27 AM
    Thanks PatrickMJS, I'll try that!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 03:51 PM
    Hey WG7, please let us know how you make out.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 04:48 PM
    Pressing the bell (not the text) will
    always toggle between the last two profiles you used.
    You learn something new every day.

Cheers.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    10-07-14 05:29 PM
    1. X to close active frame is too SMALL! Need to hit it five times. Watch anyone demo the device and same thing. Frustrating

2. Phone as keeps coming front and center when on a call and ending etc.

3. 4th row on passport a bit too close to keyboard for large thumbs. Accidental pressing of punctuations

4. Number key acts up on fourth row sometimes

Love my passport though.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:21 PM
    3 maps app is poor. My work windows phone has a great one which downloaded uk so no data usage! Only good thing on that **** phone though

Posted by my splendid Z10
    I know what you are talking about. Navfree on BB10 gets you one step closer to what you had on Windows Phone in terms of offline maps (it uses Open Street Map data), but the transportation stuff and the integration in search is still missing

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 01:05 AM
    I would like hub customization. I don't like how when I Compose a txt and close the program if I get an email and swipe onto the hub, it's on txt messages in the hub, and I have to go and choose hub, I would prefer it to be default to go into the hub with the gesture instead of the last program.

I agree contacts needs to be fixed, I don't want my social media in my contacts.

That's it for me for now bb10 is still new to me I haven't had the phone a week yet.

Posted from my z10 via cb 10
    10-08-14 03:10 AM
    1. Contacts

I really cannot understand how a os as the bbos10 is so subpar in one the fields it should be leading?! I mean people who use bbs regularly have multiple mail accounts with large amounts of contacts. So the device of choice should be a BlackBerry. But when it comes to handling of contacts the bbos10 is really annoying.

2. Calender

Seriously, it is not as bad as the contacts app but not far away. Again, given the peer group that uses BlackBerry it is downright impossible to offer such a substandard calendar.

3. Nope

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 02:42 PM
    1. Maps
    2. App setting i.e, dragging down from the top of the app for settings is a pain
    3.minimise gesture affects playing games

Long live BB
    10-08-14 02:59 PM
68 123