well I guess all the main issues have been stated already, mine is just to add on what I'm mostly missing with the current contacts setup. I wish syncing contacts from a legacy device to BB10 could move along with their description; mobile, mobile 2, work, home fax, work 2, work fax, home, its simple but handy for contacts with multiple contact numbers.
    ### oooh almost forgot, BBM is getting slow too and looks like it could crash at any moment in operation, hope this is addressed soon.
    06-10-14 03:40 AM
    If I wanted Google, I would get an Android device. The whole reason I have a Blackberry instead of an Android is because I cannot stand the lack of privacy with Google. Seriously, the lack of Google apps is a plus, not a negative.

Posted via CB10
    Finally! Ever think this was by design people?

You know what really grinds my gears? It's stupid ignorant $#|t like this.....Thank you PHughes.
    PHughes and gokulesh like this.
    06-10-14 06:55 AM
    1. Remember app does not keep selected sorting order and selecting it takes too many steps�. Also when you rotate the phone to landscape and back to portrait the font and wrap is wrong. Only fix is to exit and re-enter app. Pictures attached are not linked to the text. Ability to share and back up items.

2. Flaky answer from pocket - calls even when phone is locked.

3. No email sending progress bar. Also when you exit reading an email to the hub there is no way to know which email you just read (other than read/unread indication). I would like the cursor line (ie the email you just selected) to be in a contrasting color until you move on to the next one.

4. Improve predictive text such as selecting the right grammatical context (plural, endings etc).

5. Adjusting Z30 brightness in airplane mode does not go dim enough.

6. Agree that contact app need improvements.

Z30)++
    06-10-14 07:11 AM
    Hi !

Everything is in the title: what are for you the 3 biggest issues BlackBerry should fix in priority in the future versions of BB10?

For me:
    1 - Contacts app: synchronizing and merging contacts is an absolute nightmare... I've try several times and just gave up when I figured that I had to do it again from the beginning. My contacts list is just a mess...
    2 - BB Maps: It's a pity that BlackBerry doesn't make any effort for improving this app... I'm always checking for an update but it never comes.
    3 - The availability of nice native Google apps (which will probably never come...). This is linked to my second point as if we had a nice BB maps app, I won't probably use this Google map apk which doesn't run fully and smoothly...

And you? What are the 3 things for which you would like to see improvements in priority ?

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    1. this issue is gone in 10.3
    2. bb maps is ok. but well, google maps ant many others (osmand for navigation, waze) works like a charm (android or native)
    3. yeah, but well, gmaps works wonderfull. exxcept - no log in function.

in my case, all I need is:
    1) Lithuanian keyboard (seriously, in 2014..?)
    2) Better optimizations (make my Z10 to last TWO DAYS?
    3) split the snooze and off buttons on the alarm clock app
    06-10-14 07:13 AM
    1. Wifi-connection - most of the time it's fine, but every 5-7 days my Z30 seems to have a bad day and drives me crazy with the limited wifi connection notification and won't connect to my wifi properly
    2. Contacts obviously
    3. Maps - the only problem in my opinion is the speed, the maps should load faster

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 07:41 AM
    1) I want a direct toggle for vibrate only mode from the pulldown menu, like the rotation lock
    2) likewise for USB mass storage. The
    way its currently set up I constantly worry that I'll inadvertantly press "erase card" or "format card".
    3) I forgot
    You have a direct toggle for vibrate only from the pulldown menu. Pressing the bell (not the text) will
    always toggle between the last two profiles you used.
    06-10-14 07:50 AM
    I have 10.3 and it has a lot of great improvements with email, calendar and contacts especially the gmail imap remote search functionality (thanks Blackberry). My wish list for BB10 is as follows:
    1. Calendar improvements - create a calendar appointment from a date and time from a received email, when composing an email allow me to insert a NEW appointment.
    2. Google Drive App (native) that will allow docs to be edited in DTG.
    3. Auto ON/OFF setting - small point but I still miss from BBOS.
    Bonus 4. Change "sent from" email on reply.
    With SNAP the app gap is gone.
    06-10-14 08:28 AM
    1. Contacts, it's just silly that this hasn't been fixed yet.

2. The ability to hang up a phonecall with the physical power button.

3. The Pictures app is too crowded and could use some cleaning up. E.g, when i download a picture, it won't show up first in the 'this month' tab, but it will show up in the sixth or seventh place. Makes no sense.

4. When cropping a picture, an option to delete the original picture would be nice. Or the ability to crop your screenshot before taking it.

5. The ability to run 2 BBM accounts on one phone. One for business, one for pleasure. It makes no sense that i can sideload whatsapp next to the native one, but sideloading bbm is permitted. ( don't go blocking whatsapp now, you hear me? )

6. Dual sim support

7. Active frames control. I don't have to see what my bbm contacts are listening to or that they've updated their bla bla. Give me the option to turn it off. Same goes for pictures. When i'm showing someone my phone, it sometime shows private pics that are not to be seen by everybody, so why 'slideshow' it? Again, give me the option to turn it off ( the slideshows )

8. Fix the updates. I don't want to have to wait 6 months for an update because my provider is lazy, make them universal.

9. Camera focus takes way too long.

10. Blackberry maps makes no sense. Either fix it or just take it out. No use in dragging a dead horse around.

Edit :

11. In the blackberry hub, it would be nice to see if a contact is writing a message without having to enter bbm.

These are my 11 gripes with blackberry os 10. ( oh wait, you wanted 3?...)
    Last edited by SenorPistachio; 06-11-14 at 01:48 PM.
    06-10-14 08:57 AM
    1 Contacts app is a total disaster. I hate it. Just go back to the legacy address book please!!

2. Half A$$ Android compatibility. Go all the way or stay away. Half the apps don't work the way they should, those that have push notifications don't push and some are buggy as hell. Compatibility without full and proper functionality is lazy. As a result, app developers are bypassing true native development and porting over half baked ports.

3. Not so much the device but a gripe with BBM. I liked the way legacy (BB7) saved chats and organized by date. Now it's a global save and global delete option. I used to like deleting chat history of one contact while keeping history of another and the history didn't clog my chat string like it does on BlackBerry 10. I wish it would save by date and give me the option of going back to older chats.

In that note, also having issues with group chats not saving at all despite having 30 days or 'forever' selected. Once I end the chat and re-open it, unlike BB7, chat history is gone in groups.

Other than these gripes I'm fairly satisfied.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    06-11-14 01:28 AM
    Music player without equalizer.... bbmaps...

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 01:15 AM
    1. Remember app improvements. This is the big one for me: caldav sync options, recurring tasks and a way to organize/move notes/tasks across folders (without this, flagging emails and quick-add are useless)
    2. Contacts app: resolve issues with duplicate contacts and a robust carddav sync.
    3. I know hardly anyone asks, but what the hell: Linux support. Yeah, I use Linux and it'll be good to see BlackBerry link on Linux.

Considering the roadmap, I'd also ask for Blend for the masses: please don't make this BES only, or for that matter, limited to specific platforms only.
    rhitdoph likes this.
    06-21-14 02:12 AM
    1. Contact app
    2. OpenVPN
    3. Call screen

Sent from my Q10\ 4G LTE in PLAY PL
    06-22-14 02:04 PM
    1. Double typing issue
    2. The entire contacts integration
    3. Limited wifi access issue

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 02:11 PM
    1. Improved camera software
    2. Media card encrypted on another device fix
    3. Elegant support for email aliases

Definitely NOT anything related to Google.
    06-22-14 02:30 PM
    1. A viable contact merge feature (such as Anroid has).
    2. Bring back BBY Traffic
    3. A better way to run ALL Android apps

I should only have about 700 contacts, but my Z10 keeps duplicating them to the point where I have over 10,000 (that's ten thousand) contacts. At one point, I had over 17,000.

Android seems to handle duplicates well - just click to merge duplicates and it takes care of most of then with no problems. But on Blackberry, you have to merge each and every duplicated contact individually.

PS. I see a repeating theme here - it seems that many people have an issue with the way contacts are handled and not being able to effectively merge them.
    Last edited by hotdjdave; 06-28-14 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Added PS
    06-28-14 11:20 PM
    1: Gallery App needs a sort by name option, itt's impossible to read comics the way it is.
    2: Quick settings needs to be one swipe down from all apps not two. This can be done by moving all the swipe down settings into the overflow menus.
    3: Themes: Girlfriend just asked about it, she says she misses the cute ones.
    06-29-14 12:17 AM
    Music player without equalizer.... bbmaps...

Posted via CB10
    BB-Maps are now supported in India! Although I used it in India and it led me to a no entry road had to switch to google maps....
    Improvement required but atleast we have it now... and can expect improvements in some time.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 02:30 AM
    Contact app needs improvement.
    Album cant be sorted in descending order, the oldest photo comes first. I need the latest one first.

Regards,
    Vikas

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 02:36 AM
    1. Contacts App
    2. Carrier-provided OS updates. It must be delivered universal.
    3. Autofocus while video recording still not working.

Posted using my Z10 using CB10 app
    06-29-14 11:13 AM
    Top 3 issues in BB10-img_20140628_135100.png

This really annoys me.

And I agree with the contacts problem.
    I think it will also be really good if they cut down on the duplicate xall/message options. Just call if the number is a landline, and text if it is mobile.

Hate the side swipe for receiving phone calls.

Prettier user interface would be nice!

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 11:21 AM
    people who are running 10.3 beta, is there any improvement in contacts app??
    It's the first thing BlackBerry needs to sort out..
    07-01-14 03:52 AM
    1. Improved camera software
    2. Media card encrypted on another device fix
    3. Elegant support for email aliases

Definitely NOT anything related to Google.
    1. Support for OpenVPN tops my new list
    2. Certificate support for accounts in Personal space
    3. Elegant handling of email aliases

I'll add a fourth option...

4. Allow for StartPage through extended search
    07-01-14 05:33 PM
    I just wanted to drop this link here---> https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/
    Idk how well-known it is among Crackberry users but I found out about this website a couple months ago and find it to be great... a GREAT place to voice our opinions and constructive criticism and input as customers and users of Blackberry.. And from what I can tell Chen and Blackberry have thus far heard us as a user base of their devices and services, at least to some extent. Everyone go check it out.. It's worth the effort :-)
    07-01-14 10:43 PM
    1. Contacts (it give me multiples of people and then others (example my Dad's whole side of the family with the same last name) are all ONE contact (and so far unblinking doesn't resolve this)

2. Limited WiFi access error. So annoying.

3. The phone (Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175) having 15% battery and shutting off because the battery is dead (tried three different batteries,no change).

Overall I do love the phone I have, wish I had a z30 though (I had a z10 on hold for the day it was released).

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 10:54 PM
    No Openvpn. Lacking support for the largest VPN standard out there is a big deal. Not being able to use the VPN provider I subscribe to for my desktop.and laptop is a big deal.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 11:39 AM
68 123