I thought this article was interesting:

Delta pilots getting Microsoft Surface instead of iPad to replace paper books and maps | Fox News

Basically, Delta is buying 11,000 Microsoft Surface 2 tablets for pilots for flight manuals and maps. One major reason cited was that the Surface can be separated into "personal" and "business" use. Sound familiar?

Another point is while other airlines are all buying iPads, someone is buying the Microsoft product that isn't selling well. So hopefully, BB phones can at least weather the storm if they get a few more chances (like recent news of various world organizations switching to BES10 and BB10 phones).
    Last edited by Emaderton3; 10-01-13 at 04:02 PM.
    10-01-13 03:43 PM
    They just don't get it... tablet are not part of the true future of mobile computing.
    10-01-13 04:00 PM
    One theory is that a dummy tablet/laptop might be released which would be run off of an inserted BB10 phone. It would be much less expensive than a regular tablet or laptop, but would offer similar functionality.

I think it's a good idea, but we have to see how the company fares before we see something like that.

I'd buy one though, provided it had a real keyboard too. I have had my Dell XPS 13 for over 6 months, and still am not fully comfortable with it. ... My kids could have it and use it for school assignments.
    10-01-13 04:07 PM