As far as I know it's not possible to set the toast notification to appear on the bottom.

I would really love to have this option especially for the use of that awesome "Instant Reply" feature that you can easily reach from your thumb instead of all the way to the top. Since BB10 already is a Thumb Driven OS this sounds like a good idea to me =)!

Posted via CB10 on LE Z10
    10-26-13 07:49 PM
    The problem with the toast on the bottom is that it would appear over the keyboard if you were typing something. You would then likely tap something in the toast that you didn't intend to.

Also in games, the toast would appear over the controls in many games and frustrate users.
    10-26-13 07:59 PM
    The problem with the toast on the bottom is that it would appear over the keyboard if you were typing something. You would then likely tap something in the toast that you didn't intend to.

Also in games, the toast would appear over the controls in many games and frustrate users.
    I'd agree with you on the gaming part (but doesn't toast interrupt the gaming experience at all, an option to mute the toast with several apps might be an idea.

I would suggest when typing to place it right above the keyboard. So it might not get in the way. Especially on the Q series one wouldn't bothered I guess !

Posted via CB10 on LE Z10
    10-26-13 08:12 PM
    Actually having it appear at bottom of screen on Q series devices wouldn't be a bad idea.
    Regardless, I think it's important for it to always at same spot on each particular device. For the full touchscreen devices, top of screen is best place for that. I can see what you mean on the Q though, as I said above.
    10-26-13 08:29 PM
    If it's not about cinnamon toast then let's not talk about it.

Z10 10.2.0.1791 via CB10
    10-26-13 08:33 PM
    If it's not about cinnamon toast then let's not talk about it.

Z10 10.2.0.1791 via CB10
    I could never keep straight which concept was Cinnamon Toast and which was French Toast.
    Was Cinnamon the tilting to expand a preview toast to full screen? That was an awesome idea.
    10-26-13 08:34 PM