Man I'm a die hard BB fan. But man it seems like someone at apple must have been playing with a blackberry.

Some of those new features seem familiar (ie quick reply, universal seaarch, chronological messages).

Heck all they'd have to do is get a physical keyboard and blackberry hub and I'd be an apple sheep just like the rest of the world

iOS 9 update: The biggest changes and what's new for iPhone - Quartz

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt likes this.
    09-16-15 10:38 AM
    They probabily even play with WebOS and Tizen. Every OS has it's cool and distinctive features, and manufacturers start to copy from one another... Blackberry 10 copied a lot of things from iOS and Android.
    09-16-15 10:44 AM
    I imagine that he did.... ten years ago most every professional was using a BlackBerry.

Lot of things I wish BlackBerry had copied from Apple and Android.
    09-16-15 10:45 AM
    They probabily even play with WebOS and Tizen. Every OS has it's cool and distinctive features, and manufacturers start to copy from one another... Blackberry 10 copied a lot of things from iOS and Android.
    Very true, it's the nature of the business.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 10:47 AM
    Man I'm a die hard BB fan. But man it seems like someone at apple must have been playing with a blackberry.

Some of those new features seem familiar (ie quick reply, universal seaarch, chronological messages).

Heck all they'd have to do is get a physical keyboard and blackberry hub and I'd be an apple sheep just like the rest of the world

iOS 9 update: The biggest changes and what's new for iPhone - Quartz

Posted via CB10
    Some of the new features you mention isn't new features to iOS or Apple. Universal search for example or Spotlight Search as Apple calls it first made it appearance on iOS back when iOS was stilled call iPhone OS. (iPhone OS 3.0 to be exact) and before that it was introduced with Mac OS X Leopard. What is new in iOS 9 when it comes to search would be refinements to Spotlight Search and Siri Suggestions witch are closer to Google Now, and Spotlight Search on the Mac than anything Blackberry has. Quick Reply came last year with iOS 8 and Android had that before Blackberry.
    Every company "copies" each other, that the technology industry, doesn't mean much more other than more consumers get access to a good feature.
    09-16-15 11:50 AM