Every other Android app I install via snap complains that I need Google Play Services. Microsoft Onecote does not work. Microsoft Office doesn't recognise my login. Why do people here and elsewhere keep saying the app gap is closed? Android apps on BB10 is a massive train wreck. And ever since I switched to ART as the default runtime on my MOTO G, instead of sticking to the Dalvik runtime, my MOTO G flies. Apps are buttery smooth, no lags. Android L running with ART as the default runtime is looking beautiful. BB10 is going nowhere with the hacked laggy Dalvik runtime. Blackberry World is a joke. Where are all the serious enterprise apps from the likes of IBM and Microsoft et al ?
    BlackBerry spends to much time and effort tinkering around with the design of 10.3 that they forgot to ask IBM and Microsoft to bring their apps natively to BB10. A pretty OS is useless if there are no apps for it. BB10 reminds me of IBM's OS2. Beautiful but useless.
    06-28-14 01:34 AM
    Every other Android app I install via snap complains that I need Google Play Services. Microsoft Onecote does not work. Microsoft Office doesn't recognise my login. Why do people here and elsewhere keep saying the app gap is closed? Android apps on BB10 is a massive train wreck. And ever since I switched to ART as the default runtime on my MOTO G, instead of sticking to the Dalvik runtime, my MOTO G flies. Apps are buttery smooth, no lags. Android L running with ART as the default runtime is looking beautiful. BB10 is going nowhere with the hacked laggy Dalvik runtime. Blackberry World is a joke. Where are all the serious enterprise apps from the likes of IBM and Microsoft et al ?
    BlackBerry spends to much time and effort tinkering around with the design of 10.3 that they forgot to ask IBM and Microsoft to bring their apps natively to BB10. A pretty OS is useless if there are no apps for it. BB10 reminds me of IBM's OS2. Beautiful but useless.
    Download older versions.

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    06-28-14 01:35 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/

You should stick to what works for you. In the meantime, farewell and good luck.
    06-28-14 01:40 AM