Perhaps I'm overlooking something REALLY simple. I would appreciate some assistance.

When I conference call or call wait I can't dial another call after one person hangs up. Once that person hangs up, the call is still shown on my screen. If I click over to the line that the person hung up, I get a dial tone. I can toggle back and forth to the both lines (the person I am talking to and the hung up line). The phone tells me that I can't make another call until I hang up.

I can not make an another call until I hang up on everyone and then make new calls.

If I'm doing a conference call and on person hangs up, I also can not make additional call until I hang up on everyone and start over again. Even if one person hangs up, the phone will still show that I am in conference mode even if one person drops off. I cannot dial another call because it still thinks I am in conference mode.

I have had this problem both with my Q10, which I have had since June of 2013, as well as w/my Z30, which I have had since December of 2013, thus this is not, and I repeat, NOT, an OS issue, nor is it a Z30 specific issue.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.2072
    Last edited by GPuba; 01-21-15 at 11:27 AM.
    01-21-15 10:06 AM
    I used conference call on my Z 30. I don't recall having issue but that was some time ago.
    Although when one did hang up I did not try to call another one. And the hang up call was not keep running for minutes used

From Classic
    01-21-15 11:04 AM
    Why would not be an os issue?

From Classic
    01-21-15 11:05 AM
    Why would not be an os issue?

From Classic
    How do I know it's NOT an OS issue?

My quote on my OP clearly states:

"I have had this problem both with my Q10, which I have had since JUNE of 2013, as well as w/my Z30, which I have had since DECEMBER of 2013, thus this is not, and I repeat, NOT, an OS issue."

I have gone from OS 10.1 to 10.2.0 to 10.2.1 to 10.3.0 to 10.3.1 during that time, with many updates within each OS, and this has been the issue throughout, without exception.

As I stated before, this is NOT an OS issue, nor is it a Z30 specific issue.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 11:22 AM
    I understand what u r saying. I will try to replicate this tonight unless someone does it before me. As far as remember on my Z months ago when one hanged up the meter was not running for that person

From Classic
    01-21-15 12:11 PM
    Personally, I don't care too much about the meter running for the hung up person. What I DO care about is the inability to dial another call in a three-way call or call wait after one of the people hangs up without disconnecting the other person and having to start from scratch.

On the old BlackBerry phones (BBOS), the Flash button is all that was needed.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 12:34 PM
    Perhaps I'm overlooking something REALLY simple. I would appreciate some assistance.

When I conference call or call wait I can't dial another call after one person hangs up. Once that person hangs up, the call is still shown on my screen. If I click over to the line that the person hung up, I get a dial tone. I can toggle back and forth to the both lines (the person I am talking to and the hung up line). The phone tells me that I can't make another call until I hang up.

I can not make an another call until I hang up on everyone and then make new calls.

If I'm doing a conference call and on person hangs up, I also can not make additional call until I hang up on everyone and start over again. Even if one person hangs up, the phone will still show that I am in conference mode even if one person drops off. I cannot dial another call because it still thinks I am in conference mode.

I have had this problem both with my Q10, which I have had since June of 2013, as well as w/my Z30, which I have had since December of 2013, thus this is not, and I repeat, NOT, an OS issue, nor is it a Z30 specific issue.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.2072
    I have done it.

I received a call from a friend then I put that friend on hold then I called my wife. After her answering I merged the call. So all 3 were on the call.
    Because my friend called me from the State I asked my wife to hang up which she did. The phone said call ended for her while I was still able to chat with my friend and the wife disappeared from my phone from the call.

Then I put my friend on hold again and I called my wife back when she answered I merge the call again.
    I don't know how you proceed to do so but IT HAS WORKED FOR ME TONIGHT.

From Classic
    01-21-15 08:55 PM
    Perhaps it's different on the Classic. When I had my Bold 9930, I was able to do this w/no problem at all.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 09:12 PM
    I am sure I did the same thing with my Z 30 a few months back and it worked

Because I have att in my Z, I cannot try it tonight as I am in Canada

From Classic
    01-21-15 09:35 PM
    Make me thinking. Are your call meetimg with people in your phone book or it is dialed number?

From Classic
    01-21-15 09:39 PM
    I used to have a restriction on conference calling until I called my provider. They changed a setting, then I was able to make conference calls. I can easily add whoever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

So call your provider and get that setting changed on their end.

I'm on Vodafone UK if that's relevant.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 03:29 AM
    I got news....yes it is a software issue.... On a normal call today using a bluetooth. As I was driving and talking to my boss. After the convers she hang up and me not touching the end call.
    It took over 30 seconds for my phone to hang up by itself.

From Classic
    01-23-15 06:49 PM
    I got news....yes it is a software issue.... On a normal call today using a bluetooth. As I was driving and talking to my boss. After the convers she hang up and me not touching the end call.
    It took over 30 seconds for my phone to hang up by itself.

From Classic
    This has been the case on EVERY OS since 10.1.0.23xx. I have loaded about seven 10.1 builds, about three or four 10.2.0 builds, about seven 10.2.1 builds, two 10.2.2 builds, two 10.3.0 builds, and EIGHT 10.3.1 builds. This problem has existed on EVERY build. I am not imagining things, nor am I technologically clueless. This is not an OS issue.

Please, ANYONE, look at my OP again and read it slowly and carefully. All I want to know is how to get the phone off "conference" mode after one of the people hung up on a three-way call, or after a call-waiting situation, or to disconnect them properly so that it doesn't stay in conference mode, nothing more.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 10:00 PM
    Oh I read it twice and slow. I know what you are talking about.
    I will be going in the State in a few days. I will be doing the same test with my Z 30 on ATT with 2 people

From Classic
    01-23-15 10:20 PM
    Here is the problem! It seems that it has ALWAYS been that way!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...operly-794763/

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 02:23 PM