Perhaps already answered in a thread elsewhere... does anyone still get issues when sending group SMS to other people/OSes?

I am on T-mobile and I am looking to get bought a Classic. Is SMS/MMS better now than on older BB10 OSes? My main concern/goal is that I want to make sure all my messages when doing group text go out to all group members within the same conversation (not sent to the people individually) and come back to me within the same conversation thread (just like group texting on iOS or Android). Hopefully someone with a Classic that is on t-mobile can comment on this situation or anyone that has experience with this situation as I group text A LOT of poeple ALL THE TIME.

Thanks in advance.
    10-04-16 11:30 PM
    I ran 10.3.2.2888 on my Passport with T-Mobile and never really had any issues with group messaging. Sometimes I'd get an oddball single response, but most of the time it was consistently one person that had issues with group SMS/MMS.

Anyway, always worked well for me! BTW, protip if you decide to load up 2888 on your classic; grab the 2789/2790 radio file to go with it and load it with Sachesi. My wifi calling always worked really well and I had the best radio performance with T-Mo with that particular radio build. (It was a release aimed at T-Mo for wifi calling specifically)
    lee_michael_f92 likes this.
    10-05-16 02:42 AM
    I ran 10.3.2.2888 on my Passport with T-Mobile and never really had any issues with group messaging. Sometimes I'd get an oddball single response, but most of the time it was consistently one person that had issues with group SMS/MMS.

Anyway, always worked well for me! BTW, protip if you decide to load up 2888 on your classic; grab the 2789/2790 radio file to go with it and load it with Sachesi. My wifi calling always worked really well and I had the best radio performance with T-Mo with that particular radio build. (It was a release aimed at T-Mo for wifi calling specifically)
    Thanks for the reply! Are you still on 2888 with those radios? If not what are you on now and how does it feel/work for you?
    10-05-16 08:51 AM