I security wiped my phone as I had a painful profess of an overworking system just stuck on overheating itself and when I wiped it fixed the problem.

Than I slowly installed the apps I once had from amazon and snap, and before you get through there you must agree to installing apps from third parties.

Now I'm not totally sure as I've regularly checked in the past my device manager to see what's causing the over working and hot cpu, PIM is fine and not to blame nor us any application I wonder if there is a security breach with the android runtime?

I've just done ANOTHER security wipe and as much as I want my apps like Netflix back I cannot go through having a phone rendered useless if it has 3 hours lifetime of battery.

Last night it maintained charge on the same percentage the entire night.

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    07-11-14 02:17 AM
    I think the only way you can determine which app is the offending one is to do exactly what you did.
    When I used my Z10 daily, I too had an overheating issue. I had to wipe and reload from scratch. no restore. I was careful to load just the basic apps I needed at first. Introduce the Android apps one at a time till you find the culprit. If you fear one is to blame, it probably is! You know best how your phone works!
    07-11-14 06:56 AM