Hey guys,

So I was talking with one of my friend. He has the Samsung S4. And he was saying how big of a fan of Sony he is, so he wishes he could buy a new Sony instead of a Samsung. So I asked him, do you even care for Android or its just the hardware? He said the hardware. And he even told me that he didn't see the difference between a dual core and a quad core processor. So I asked him what if Sony was powered by BlackBerry 10, would you buy it? And he said of course! He thinks it's sad how BlackBerry is not doing so good.

So I was showing him all the great features my Z10 has, like the flow, the hub, multitasking, time shift and more. And he was very impressed! I was also telling him about what's coming in 10.2 and he said wow that's great!

So I guess that explains some people buys a phone for the hardware only but not the OS, which is interesting because I usually buy a phone because of its OS.

Before that conversation I wished that Blackberry wouldn't go out of business and that they wouldn't be partners with another cellphone company, but that got me thinking, maybe I wouldn't mind using another phone which is powered by BB10. But it would have to be powered by BlackBerry 10 though. But I have to say though I love my Z10, from the OS to the hardware. I'd rather use BlackBerry 10 on a BlackBerry phone but if it comes to that I wouldn't mind I guess.

Anyways I thought I'd share this with you guys!

Let me know what you guys think!

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    09-14-13 07:14 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB!
    Yes, I see where you are going with this! I think the name BB has a bad connotation with it because of the troubles it has had. I understand your point and I surely hope that if someone takes them over, more people will buy to help BBRY grow.
    09-14-13 07:16 PM
    Yes because BB10 is a great OS. Some of my friends asked me why I Have a blackberry, and every time I show them the OS and they are very impressed, but still not interested in it... so I don't know maybe if it popular device running BB10 would sell more

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    09-14-13 07:23 PM