Yeah I'm not huge on social media either but I'm just tired of having to side load even a simple banking app. I honestly didn't mind android when I had the priv I adjusted to it very quickly but bb10 will always be my fav

Posted via CB10
    Yup, tons of useful apps beyond social media. Can't wait for me KEYone to get here.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 12:23 PM
    Got mine from ebay. It's coming from Regina. I'm in toronto. Guy said it should be here Wednesday..can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    So useful... must need useful apps...
    10-22-17 12:40 PM
    I put it up on kijiji for 360 bux but haven't got any replies yet
    .......and you won't get many at that price IMHO. Way too high.
    10-22-17 12:48 PM
    Not high at all. Have you seen the price on amazon? And even ebay? And there aren't many people selling them on Kijiji to begin with so I will find a buyer

Posted via CB10
    Just keep in mind not many folks are buying BB10 phones, I bought my PPSE for $300 brand new directly from BlackBerry. I'm not talking you into lowering the price although I know it may sound like it. Good luck with your sale.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 01:15 PM
    As long as I can still use browser, I stick with my passport. Have 2 android tablet laying around, so I don't worry about app. Having app is convenience but anything can be done on browser. Social app is for awkward teens who can't put phone down and having conversation . Snapchat? Instagram? No thanks, I prefer using a dslr and carefully compose of subject rather taking snapshot with phone along with tacky preset filters.

Sometimes people forgot that a phone is a phone after all. Strong signal and reliable battery.

Posted from BlackBerry Passport.
    10-24-17 07:47 PM
    Still using a Passport as main device and a Passport as backup in case of no charging source at hand. I did give it a try to use Priv but found out I can't live with Android's ugly interface and the logic of the OS.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-17 11:15 PM
    Same by me, I agree. And when a new passport SE could be bought already for 175$ ...
    10-25-17 02:15 AM
    Yes I am still using a Q10 and have a few spare BB10 devices. Just love the fully integrated hub and the gesture-based system. Love being able to sideload Android apps. I keep it as my work phone. I got an iPhone for 'pleasure' and I am very pleased with the design and the ecosystem. It feels nicer than Android and it has impressive security features. I'd love to see Apple 'steal' more of BB10's gestures.
    rayporsche and anon(9803228) like this.
    10-25-17 06:12 AM
    I was a die hard bb10 fan. I loved my red passport and it did everything I thought I wanted. I got the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and it's great and all but I still wish I had my passport. I think I would still be using it.
    10-25-17 06:28 AM
    The Passport SE is still the best phone ever! I simply bought 3 additional new ones as spares.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche and ARQ-Keighley like this.
    10-27-17 12:25 PM
    Am using passport as a daily driver for calling, email, texting and am using Keyone as my backup device.

But typing on keyboard is extraordinary in the passport compare to Keyone. Passport can run the needy android apps but it is killing my battery a lot. Even I can't run for 12 hrs but the Keyone is awesome in this case.

Blackberry Passport SQW100-1
    What's a backup Device? Do you keep it in your pocket or at home?

☇ by Blackberry 
    11-05-17 05:05 AM
    What's a backup Device? Do you keep it in your pocket or at home?

☇ by Blackberry 
    KEYone is my backup device mostly I will use it in whn am in home. I am using that for only social media's.Now am planning to use my KEYone as a Dailly driver. I will take 2 phone wherever I am going

11-05-17 06:30 AM
    KEYone is my backup device mostly I will use it in whn am in home. I am using that for only social media's.Now am planning to use my KEYone as a Dailly driver. I will take 2 phone wherever I am going

Isn't that a pain to carry two devices?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-17 06:34 AM
    My one and only device is the BB-Passport. I simply like its looks and the form factor. It works, perfectly, for me. No lags, no glitches, no nothing. I chose Blackberry only for its BB10 (and of course the PKB). If I had to go Android - I'd've many other options. Similarly for a 6" slab. I've packed all my other 16:9s to go 1:1 with BBP.
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    11-05-17 06:50 AM
    Isn't that a pain to carry two devices?

Posted via CB10
    Not if you have big pockets ;-)

Posted via CB10
    11-05-17 07:24 AM
    Let me start this by saying I LOVED BB10 and it made me really sad to see it die a slow death. Anyway, I still have my z30 and I used it once in a while when my main phone is charging and everything seems to be super slow.

For those still using a BB10 device, is your device still running fine? Have you tried something else? Why didn't you switch yet for an android powered blackberry, to another android device or to Ios?

Posted via CB10
    I still use my Z10 with original battery. Tried Cobalt Android buy my phone can't handle it well.

Bit boring as I need apps such as Über etc. And using the browser isn't always as convenient as using an app. Plus I don't intend to pay any money for BB10 apps these days. Not worth it for a dead platform

https://ishootnikon.wordpress.com
    coffeehill likes this.
    11-05-17 09:27 AM
    I use an old version of Samsung as an Android phone. For some reason I have failed on attempts to install Conite's play store so I usually carry two phones. Also, I started watching sports on the Android using the ESPN app. Not sure how well stuff like this would work in Android emulation.

Carrying two phones is easier with a Z30 versus a Passport because the Z30 is about the same dimensions. It's like one thick phone in the pocket. It sucks but worth it to keep BB10 for work.

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    11-05-17 01:19 PM
    My passport runs fine and I use it as a backup to the iPhone I picked up last year - if I could get the BlackBerry virtual keyboard on the iPhone I’d be delighted. I’ve found that the jump to the iPhone wasn’t as alien as I thought it would. Android phones are just not my thing.
    11-05-17 04:10 PM
    [QUOTE=Emaderton3;13063791]Isn't that a pain to carry two devices?

Posted via CB10[/QUOTi
    Its hard but mostly I will keep keyone in my bad, car or office table.

while outing I will take only keyone for photos social media
    11-06-17 01:02 AM
    Not if you have big pockets ;-)

Posted via CB10
    I will use 2 pockets

While wearing jean its hard to keep in pockets
    11-06-17 01:03 AM
    It really depends what you're using it for. If you're being honest and realistic, it does not function at the same level as today's smartphones. If you're an eagles fan, BB10 is getting a ring this year. But in all seriousness, because it works for you doesn't mean it's the best or even at the level of today's entry level phones. For texting, email and phone sure its great. Can't use my banking app, can't use facebook unless I am willing to pay or go through the browser (which I do) and getting to the browser itself, it does load the two pages I visit most often, which is here and facebook. But if I do a Google search about anything, it won't load half the results. By today's smartphone standards, BB10 is a feature phone. If you don't know what that means, it means non-smartphone. I wil be moving on from BlackBerry altogether very soon.
    anon(9803228) likes this.
    11-06-17 01:21 AM
    It really depends what you're using it for. If you're being honest and realistic, it does not function at the same level as today's smartphones. If you're an eagles fan, BB10 is getting a ring this year. But in all seriousness, because it works for you doesn't mean it's the best or even at the level of today's entry level phones. For texting, email and phone sure its great. Can't use my banking app, can't use facebook unless I am willing to pay or go through the browser (which I do) and getting to the browser itself, it does load the two pages I visit most often, which is here and facebook. But if I do a Google search about anything, it won't load half the results. By today's smartphone standards, BB10 is a feature phone. If you don't know what that means, it means non-smartphone. I wil be moving on from BlackBerry altogether very soon.
    You can perfectly have Facebook without paying, just try Faceslim or FacePro.
    You can install another browser too. And even try another search engine instead of Google.

BB10 is not a feature phone, it can play music, watch YouTube, have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram apps, can read ebooks, have a GPS...

It's still a pretty good smartphone.

But it seems it's easier theses days to whine on Crackberry than do a little research to find Faceslim, Igrann or SuperTube...

Posted via CB10
    11-06-17 02:53 AM
    Passport as daily driver since 2014. Was an iOS user seven years prior and will never go back. Was issued an iphone 7 for work and its only use is for personal hotspotting, Uber and Google maps which I hardly ever use. The primary purpose of a phone in my life is communication, and this phone more than fits the bill, while looking sexy and commanding attention.

I'm not on social media, so no use or time to those sort of apps. As long as HTML and Javascript exist, then we should be ok.(hopefully).
    Whatsapp looks like it will be around for a while with the Android version, but let's hope the native bb10 app can exist a while longer. If not I have no ways in giving that up as well as its just another Arm of facebook.

I've only ever met one other passport owner in public, and she loved her phone. We should all link up somewhere in the world and indulge in our love for this phone. I suggest a passport bb10 meetup in Bali.

Smartphones are just a tool. Innovation always required insight and solutions to basic problems. Some tools are better than others, but if ur good at what you do... you make your tools work for you.

Peace.

3rd BlackBerry OG Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-17 04:32 AM
    You can perfectly have Facebook without paying, just try Faceslim or FacePro.
    You can install another browser too. And even try another search engine instead of Google.

BB10 is not a feature phone, it can play music, watch YouTube, have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram apps, can read ebooks, have a GPS...

It's still a pretty good smartphone.

But it seems it's easier theses days to whine on Crackberry than do a little research to find Faceslim, Igrann or SuperTube...

Posted via CB10
    Well said.
    11-06-17 04:54 AM
    ^^^>this

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.3057
    Qorax likes this.
    11-06-17 04:59 AM
386 12345 ...