If you're responding to my post, please note that I did not suggest that you stop posting about problems; I wrote that it's useless to post a complaint without providing sufficient details. If you were responding to someone else, my apologies; if you were responding to me, you failed to read carefully.
    03-09-15 04:14 PM
    Sorry, I forgot that the OP at the head of this string said "please stop." And in fact that advices strikes me as inappropriate (as it does others here). When there is an issue, posting it is very useful -- but it will greatly help to determine the cause of each issue if each post provides details (model, OS, leaked/official, other key apps that might interfere, etc.). Otherwise this is no better than a mob. Or a noisy cocktail party with cranky guests.
    03-09-15 04:39 PM
    Sorry, I forgot that the OP at the head of this string said "please stop." And in fact that advices strikes me as inappropriate (as it does others here). When there is an issue, posting it is very useful -- but it will greatly help to determine the cause of each issue if each post provides details (model, OS, leaked/official, other key apps that might interfere, etc.). Otherwise this is no better than a mob. Or a noisy cocktail party with cranky guests.
    There are many other threads and posts where people have provided the information you have mentioned when reporting and complaining about the bugs. In this Thread, the OP seems to have not liked those posts, just asking people to STOP complaining. There is no need to go into the details again. Of course the party will get noisy when the host starts it by talking on a bullhorn!
    jtv1 likes this.
    03-09-15 07:49 PM
    Though I did like what you said, we are not actually at BlackBerry HQ, and then it all depends on whether you purchased you device from BB or from a carrier/provider.
    All anyone can do here is guide and direct.

I've often been MaD as hell, but realise I am depending on others for their experience.
    03-10-15 09:53 PM
304 ... 111213