I did an update, now my BB wont send or receive emails because it says I have no memory.
    and I cant delete things like Story Maker on it that is taking up space.
    Anyone know how to fix this problem?? I deleted the few games, apps and extras on my BB to make space, and it still has no memory.
    02-27-15 01:05 PM
    I did an update, now my BB wont send or receive emails because it says I have no memory.
    and I cant delete things like Story Maker on it that is taking up space.
    Anyone know how to fix this problem?? I deleted the few games, apps and extras on my BB to make space, and it still has no memory.
    What does your Quick Settings->Device Monitor->Storage (at bottom) say about what's taking up the most space?
    02-27-15 06:16 PM
    Call history disappeared,
    How to fix it and to get back all my calls???

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 02:26 AM
    Call history disappeared,
    How to fix it and to get back all my calls???

Posted via CB10
    You can try a restore of your data from a prior back up.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:02 AM
    Like most threads on most forums, there's a lack of clear organization to the complaints. I don't doubt that there are issues, but the reports are uneven. For example, many do not specify the specific phone model (although Z10 seems to have the most problems, when a model is mentioned at all) or whether the user had been relying on a leaked version or an officially released version. Also, are there more problems on phones with many additional apps installed? With specific apps installed? With Android apps installed?

The lack of rigor in reporting makes interpreting the results very difficult. At this point, I'm wary of updating, but may still try it since there are also many reports along the lines of "I haven't had this problem on my Q10 from Sprint" or "No issues with my BB Classic from Verizon."

To be philosophical about it, I suppose this is all in the nature of any kind of crowd review on a bulletin board -- everyone with an issue chimes in, and not all of the responses are focused. Still, it's frustrating. I wish BlackBerry and/or the major telecoms would publish some kind of clarification.
    jtv1 likes this.
    03-02-15 08:22 AM
    I couldn't care less if other companies have problems, I am concerned to problems in BlackBerry update. And no, we DON'T need to stop, on the contrary, we have the ethical duty to ouline whatever the problems in BlackBerry are so BlackBerry can fix them, that's the whole point of these forums.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 08:40 AM
    I couldn't care less if other companies have problems, I am concerned to problems in BlackBerry update. And no, we DON'T need to stop, on the contrary, we have the ethical duty to ouline whatever the problems in BlackBerry are so BlackBerry can fix them, that's the whole point of these forums.

Posted via CB10
    The whole point of these forums is to seek help and give help where possible? No? That's what I thought the main idea was behind Crackberry

Via CB Running  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    03-02-15 08:43 AM
    The whole point of these forums is to seek help and give help where possible? No? That's what I thought the main idea was behind Crackberry

Via CB Running  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    Well, this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about, WHERE is BlackBerry support staff? They don't respond in the official forums, that's the reason why we are looking for help in here; also the more problems are reported, the more aware we would be. On the other hand what's the point of stop reporting the issues found as commanded in the very first post of this thread?

As you would do with a loved child, you correct him if you love him.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 08:55 AM
    Not sure how it all started, but today CB sure seems to be more than just a tech support site. In addition to help/support, forums and news sections are full of posts covering general discussions, opinions, predictions, expressions, ideas, praise, criticism, etc., etc. It sure seems more interesting this way, don't you?
    jtv1 likes this.
    03-02-15 09:22 AM
    If it was software for a plane or a car they would not release it with bugs.
    There are many cars with software bugs on everything from diagnostics to tire pressure sensors. The most recent issue involves the lack of security on some higher-end European cars -- the kind of issue that would allow a hacker to pretty much crash your car.

So ... yes, bugs get through to the public release all the time. But your point is still well taken -- any company should consider significant code errors to be unacceptable.
    jtv1 likes this.
    03-02-15 04:58 PM
    Lol. We need to stop. Hahaha

Ios and android have nothing to do with bb10. Who cares

I, and others as well, now have z30's with screens that won't wake up, phone works but screen stays black. And I should be happy and not complain or talk with others about it to try and figure it out?

One of the most useless threads I have ever seen this one is. Too funny.

Posted via CB10
    Magnetox likes this.
    03-02-15 07:34 PM
    Are you saying the phone doesn't ring at all or has low volume? If it doesn't ring at all, there was a fix posted for an older version 10.3.0.x that says to:

set profile to Vibrate
    reboot the phone
    set back to Normal

If it's the volume issue, then that's still being sorted out. There's a quick temporary fix by using custom sound files or taking all the notification sound files and increasing the audio volume. (It's not ideal and time-consuming.) You can also turn vibrate on.
    Thanks for the tip - it rings quietly, not loud enough to be heard in the vast majority of use cases. BB now has a knowledge base article on this but no word is out on any fix yet. The sound files workaround is a bit too cumbersome.

I guess it's time to tape the Q10 to my body...
    03-03-15 01:11 PM
    http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

Read that and then tell me to stop whining. Damn fool. If people like you would keep quiet and let the adults talk we might have been able to keep a few people from ending up in that position. Bell and other Canadian carriers have pulled the update because of the problems with it. Check your head.

Posted on my now almost useless z30 that won't wake up
    lift and Magnetox like this.
    03-03-15 05:11 PM
    Did OTA on my Q10 which was running an older 10.3.1 leak (7xx). Did OTA on my Z30 which was on official 10.2.1. Did OTA on three Z10s I purchased then gave away to Moms and a friend. Z10s are stl-1, 2 and 3.
    Not a single device had any issues. Any. Not even the low notification one.
    On top of it all, all of the devices have different origin, some bought from BlackBerry, some of carrier and others SIM free in local mobile store, smuggled from Hungary or somewhere and at ridiculously low price (VAT return, bulk discounts etc).
    Things break. Even if it's a BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 07:24 PM
    For flickering sake! I thought it had gone from my leak os,but it's back even after offiical os, good grief!!!!!!

On myZ30 10.3.1.2267 Via CB10
    lift likes this.
    03-03-15 07:47 PM
    For flickering sake! I thought it had gone from my leak os,but it's back even after offiical os, good grief!!!!!!
    Are you having the flickering issue on a Z30? Reports are that it's Passport only.
    03-03-15 09:42 PM
    In no way did he say people can't complain... but there is some level of overreaction. Some people don't backup whatsoever and have a cry baby tantrum when things go wrong...

Posted via CB10
    Actually the OP did suggest that those who are complaining should stop.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    03-03-15 09:48 PM
    Did OTA on my Q10 which was running an older 10.3.1 leak (7xx). Did OTA on my Z30 which was on official 10.2.1. Did OTA on three Z10s I purchased then gave away to Moms and a friend. Z10s are stl-1, 2 and 3.
    Not a single device had any issues. Any. Not even the low notification one.
    On top of it all, all of the devices have different origin, some bought from BlackBerry, some of carrier and others SIM free in local mobile store, smuggled from Hungary or somewhere and at ridiculously low price (VAT return, bulk discounts etc).
    Things break. Even if it's a BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Sorry but I call BS. Five different devices and not a single issue on any of them? You just haven't noticed any yet. Give it time. There are real problems that are documented on BlackBerry's official knowledge base. It's not that some peoples phones are broken. The software is broken.
    03-04-15 10:59 AM
    Are you having the flickering issue on a Z30? Reports are that it's Passport only.
    Z30 and am not happy

03-04-15 12:54 PM
    OP, I read in some other thread that some Canadian carriers may have stopped (or rolled back) the release of 10.3.1 due to the bugs. Are you going to tell them to stop too? :-)
    ExplicitPromo, Magnetox and lift like this.
    03-04-15 02:46 PM
    For those complaining about update bugs:-img_20150305_190709.png now that's battery

03-05-15 08:07 PM
    It is an official version which is 1565,but after upgrading, there is no connection to network, the camera cannot be using as well
    03-07-15 11:56 AM
    there is still no connection to any network carriers after upgrading to the new 10..3.1565
    03-07-15 12:05 PM
    there is still no connection to any network carriers after upgrading to the new 10..3.1565
    It would help if you listed: device, specific model, how you're installing the OS, which Software Release, OS Version, Radio Version.
    03-07-15 12:44 PM
    Updated BBM yesterday and the update has broken voice/video calling. Absolutely outstanding! PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    03-07-15 02:43 PM
304 ... 10111213