Grrrrrr... I din get any updation for bbz10.... it suckz

Attachment 335849
    02-22-15 01:31 AM
    Hot fixes can be pushed faster than major releases. I'm sure we will see one soon enough.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, BlackBerry's magic word... "Soon." :-)

Posted from a D618
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-22-15 02:27 AM
    I agree with the OP but.....
    With the ridiculously long wait we had for the roll out for 10.3, holding your breath for quick fixes would be a really daft idea!
    Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    I personally don't think it was long, but all the rumoured days raised our expectations for nothing. BlackBerry said 10.3 would come in September, but they didn't say it was going to be for all devices. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    02-22-15 02:44 AM
    So if I miss VERY important calls because the profile goes automatically from the normal to silent profile that is not an issue!?
    I know when iOS8 came out it had a lot of bugs, but this bug I am having with my Z10 is just annoying.
    Did a hard reset, I wiped my devide and installed again... Nothing.

But I shall wait... Maybe BB is coming with an update to fix this problem. Who knows. :-)
    02-22-15 02:46 AM
    You don't think Any of these bugs are major? And how the hell is Blackberry the most successful of the three, because you say so?

There have been devices running 10.3 for months now (Passport and Classic) so Its not like this was a major release for those two phones because they already had it. But boy has it screwed them up with just a minor update for them.
    It's not what i say, it's how everyone seems to react these days. Instead of wasting time trash talking the update, send feedback through the beta zone app. It will help the team get a feel of what everyone is dealing with.
    02-22-15 02:48 AM
    So if I miss VERY important calls because the profile goes automatically from the normal to silent profile that is not an issue!?
    I know when iOS8 came out it had a lot of bugs, but this bug I am having with my Z10 is just annoying.
    Did a hard reset, I wiped my devide and installed again... Nothing.

But I shall wait... Maybe BB is coming with an update to fix this problem. Who knows. :-)
    I'm on the same damn version as you and haven't had my notifications profile switch automatically... who knows. -/)(()!):-;-82�bf

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    02-22-15 02:51 AM
    I personally don't think it was long, but all the rumoured days raised our expectations for nothing. BlackBerry said 10.3 would come in September, but they didn't say it was going to be for all devices. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    10.3 with the Passport, which came out as expected
    10.3.1 with the Classic, which was delayed by a month
    10.3.1 for all devices after the Classic, no specific time frame after the Classic was given

Here are some time frames for comparison, between a small mobile company and one of the largest:

BlackBerry 10 Master Change Log | CrackBerry.com

BlackBerry 10.2.1.x January / February 2014
    BlackBerry 10.3.1.x February 19, 2015

History of iOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iOS 7 September 18, 2013
    iOS 8 September 17, 2014
    ppeters914 likes this.
    02-22-15 03:03 AM
    Is it as annoying as cell services lost and TouchID not working?

Loss of cellular service or ability to use Touch ID after updating to iOS 8.0.1 on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus - Apple Support
    02-22-15 03:06 AM
    They've specifically said that 10.3.0 would be for only some devices on September and that the classic would be the first to get 10.3.1... but they did said that we would get 10.3.1 by end of 2014. So technically they delayed it once.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 03:11 AM
    Yes it is. I need my BlackBerry for work reasons. So missing calls because there is no sound and vibration is really annoying. Many people use BlackBerry as a reliable phone for business.

From my Z10 with love.
    02-22-15 03:17 AM
    The difference here is that Apple released a fix for it 2 days later. How long will it take BB to release a fix for these issues?
    02-22-15 04:26 AM
    I'm sorry to say there is too many BlackBerry users saying stop complaining. Don't forget that BlackBerry are not in the best place at the moment and they need to listen to their customers to build a solid product that works and people want to buy. By saying nothing and burying your head in the sand leads to no change and no progress for the better. Overall I like the changes, but the ring tone and notification issue is a major issue that needs addressing asap. What's wrong with highlighting this?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:00 AM
    Man I am overwhelmed with all the negative threads about the new update.. I am not experiencing any bugs at all .. my volume is just fine..stop whining about flash people! I am on the Z10 stl2. I did uninstall hub ++ because it was messing with my notifications too much but dont really need it now since 10.3.1 has LED notifications.. Stop looking at all the negatives and focus on the positives !!!
    der_mit likes this.
    02-22-15 05:13 AM
    Always check the wording on the label they say.
    Word specifics, are specific.

jtvberry
    02-22-15 05:14 AM
    delete the accaunt restart and relog
    02-22-15 05:35 AM
    Erm settings usually reset after a major BlackBerry software update specifically notifications and profiles. For example my usual profile is set to vibrate only after the update it was on normal and the toggle went to silent when I set it to vibrate. And u crying over missed calls and messages why are you not setting vibrate on them, imo anything important on my phone is set to vibrate as well as a notification sound just to make sure (ain't that the most logical option).

What I am getting from the series of complaints is that you updated your BlackBerry and didn't do the once over check and carelessly used without a thought, from my experience sound is much pounder since update for me and if u put your volume to 100% before update I can guarantee it has reset it's self to 50% after it, this been happening since the old bbos days.

Moderators where u at?

@ZEDTROSPEKTIV Via BlackBerry Passport, previous Z10, Bold 9790, Bold 9700, Curve 3G, Curve 8250 (1st BB)
    jtv1 likes this.
    02-22-15 05:40 AM
    There seems to be quite a lot of people on here upset their phone no longer performs such a basic function, and I'd say that it's a damning indictment of a company that could release a new OS such a major problem even though these problems were known about in advance. I could've lost my job over this, all because I was naive enough to put my faith in blackberry to fulfill a very basic function (an audible and ringtone) that most mobile phones from 15 years ago could manage. Wouldn't that make you angry too?

Saying "buy another alarm clock" is such a cop-out, it's basically accepting that blackberry's can't be trusted or relied upon. Should I buy another phone too, so that I can enjoy the luxury of being able to hear it when it rings?
    What do you mean by unable perform basic functions? List these so called functions, because I can definitely tweak my BlackBerry much more freely than any ios device without jailbreaking or install 3rd party ad laden applications that offer that functionality

@ZEDTROSPEKTIV Via BlackBerry Passport, previous Z10, Bold 9790, Bold 9700, Curve 3G, Curve 8250 (1st BB)
    der_mit and ppeters914 like this.
    02-22-15 05:46 AM
    Did a hard reset, I wiped my device and installed again... Nothing.

Yes it's your fault the the user for not checking, I've been bit by the profiles automatically switching from vibrate to silent after updates myself , I don't cry n blame BlackBerry and say it's a bug when it clearly isn't when I checked I see silent if for any reason I. Missed important calls, texts, emails etc it's my fault for not checking and a 2 second check don't hurt, and I know some twats is gunna say,'oh it's BlackBerry I shouldn't have to check it should work straight of the bat!' No every os has its own way this has been BlackBerrys' after every update, specifically if the update brings new features to the aforementioned profiles and notification settings why wouldn't it reset to default settings.

der_mit likes this.
    02-22-15 06:04 AM
    I am signed on and before it always automatically synced. I never had to sign out and re sign in to sync them.
    Small issue with the Facebook app (I assume because there are no sync problem with Twitter and LinkedIn). Just Log Out from the Facebook app and then recreate the account in your phone settings. You won't lose your linked contacts.

Check Settings > Advanced Interaction. I bet you flipped your phone
    02-22-15 06:21 AM
    I have been very patiently waiting for this update for my PP as I have that dreaded transmitted voice fade. (phone is naked and no finger on the mic)

I can not load a leak...Enterprise device.

This update was supposed to fix this issue and I have read that it does...problem is my provider will not release it, likely due to the flicker issue.

So I find it difficult to read through all the apologists here so concerned about hurting Blackberry's fragile ego, I have a phone that doesn't work right as a phone and I have to wait longer for the voice fade bug fix so that they can fix the latest flicker bug fix....pretty frustrated and annoyed....

BlackBerry simply does not have the loyalty equity like the big two to suffer through these described "minor" issues and have people stick around.....sad fact but true. Who wants to bet what will be the lead in Mondays tech news...it is after all a slow news period right now and boy the media likes them BB failed stories.
    02-22-15 06:28 AM
    I'd have taken a phone with cell signal issues over a lot of lost data that can't be recovered.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 07:05 AM
    I'd have taken a phone with cell signal issues over a lot of lost data that can't be recovered.

Posted via CB10
    If you are referring to my comments, I rarely do not have a full signal and I am typically in a LTE area. Unless there is a bug that indicates a stronger signal than there really is the voice fade is not from bad signal areas...at least not for me.

...in reference to your concern about loosing data, backing up is one way to mitigate data loss.
    02-22-15 07:57 AM
    I am signed on and before it always automatically synced. I never had to sign out and re sign in to sync them.

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |

Try signing out then back in again.

If that doesn't work then delete the Facebook app, reinstall and sign back in.
    02-22-15 08:00 AM
    What I don't understand is why people who were running leaks and had issues never reported them. I've read several posts from people in here who were running leaks and said that they experienced the flickering issue and the audio bug but never reported it. All that was ever said here was "load a leak, they work great." Its because of this that when people get the actual release and it isn't perfect that it causes outrage among people. I just don't understand why so many people who experienced these problems with leaks never mentioned them. Its not an official OS so why not tell people that there is a problem instead of saying that the leak is perfect and doesn't have any issues? Its almost like its done to protect Blackberry which is the opposite of what should be done which is protecting the consumer.
    Where to report?!? There are no 'official' channels to report bugs but I did let Michael Clewley know that many users running leaks on the Passport had flickering issues with every 10.3.1 leaks so far through his BBM channel. That obviously didn't do anything...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sylvaing; 02-22-15 at 08:47 AM.
    02-22-15 08:13 AM
    Who has an alarm clock in the year 2015?

I was relying on my blackberry to be my alarm clock, and it let me down.

If your phone is so unreliable you have to buy an alarm clock as backup just to get to work then something is very, very wrong.

Any suggestions on how I'm supposed to recieve incoming calls btw? I noticed you ducked out of that one.
    Actually, until last year, my alarm clock (which projects the time on my ceiling) was the device that waked me up but the alarm part stopped working so I keep it for the time on ceiling bit but my BlackBerry is my alarm. Thankfully, mine is working great to wake me up.

Have you tried another Alarm tone? May be the one you're using is having issues? Mine is a seaside sound with a boat horn at a distance but the boat horn gets louder and louder and mutate to an alarm clock tone. I always wake up before the whole cycle is over.

Also, while in the Normal or Sleep profile, have you tried the 'Reset apps' button?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sylvaing; 02-22-15 at 08:46 AM.
    02-22-15 08:34 AM
304 ... 45678 ...