You need to stop. If you have not experienced an iOS 7/8 rollout, or Android Lollipop 5.0, then you have no idea what serious bugs are like. On both updates, which I experienced as a second hand from my family, stuff simply didn't work, buttons disappeared and apps were not optimised (horribly). I'm not going to go into details, but I can tell you that BB was the most successful out of the 3 (ios, android and BB). Go into iMore or Android Central and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Facepalm.
    02-20-15 05:32 PM
    People are over dramatic and unbelievable... lol

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 05:50 PM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Yes Dave.... and very impatient... Blackberry will sort out the few issues in short order.....

In the meanwhile enjoying my five month old Passport still running the stock OS...

When 10.3.1 finally comes it's welcome...

My backup Z10 upgraded flawlessly OTA here...

In the next couple of weeks I am confident Blackberry will resolve the flickering or other issues so keep calm folks!!

Posted via CB10
    ronmrn, wincyUt and LuvULongTime like this.
    02-20-15 06:01 PM
    I really hope so.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.1.1565 Get's a Ten from Fen.
    02-20-15 06:05 PM
    This is silly, just because other software engineers and testers are equally incompetent doesn't mean BlackBerry should just brush off complaints from their customers.

BlackBerry is meant to be the reliable business partner.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 06:07 PM
    This is silly, just because other software engineers and testers are equally incompetent doesn't mean BlackBerry should just brush off complaints from their customers.

BlackBerry is meant to be the reliable business partner.

Posted via CB10
    In no way did he say people can't complain... but there is some level of overreaction. Some people don't backup whatsoever and have a cry baby tantrum when things go wrong...

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt, bungaboy, bqik and 1 others like this.
    02-20-15 06:08 PM
    I've updated my Z10 and some apps including pictures and videos run only in landscape mode. even though the screen rotation is locked. And amazon app store doesn't work. OS 10.1.1565

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 06:10 PM
    In no way did he say people can't complain... but there is some level of overreaction. Some people don't backup whatsoever and have a cry baby tantrum when things go wrong...

Posted via CB10
    Yes, some people overreact, but OP seems to have been addressing EVERYBODY that complains. Most people complain for valid reasons!
    02-20-15 06:39 PM
    I've updated my Z10 and some apps including pictures and videos run only in landscape mode. even though the screen rotation is locked. And amazon app store doesn't work. OS 10.1.1565

Posted via CB10
    Had that issue on my pp figured let me just download the .apk file the web, just did that and problem solved!

@ZEDTROSPEKTIV Via BlackBerry Passport, previous Z10, Bold 9790, Bold 9700, Curve 3G, Curve 8250 (1st BB)
    02-20-15 06:49 PM
    Some complaints are reasonable, others aren't. Regardless of what operating system you use there'll always be some kind of quirk. It'll only be a matter of time before the Windows people start complaining about Windows 10 bugs.
    02-20-15 07:20 PM
    Facebook hub integration has gone after the update.. im not complaining, im here for solution.. anyone knows?

Z10 STL100-2 | Official OS ver. 10.2.1.3247
    CMBank and Batibreaker like this.
    02-20-15 07:28 PM
    You need to stop. If you have not experienced an iOS 7/8 rollout, or Android Lollipop 5.0, then you have no idea what serious bugs are like. On both updates, which I experienced as a second hand from my family, stuff simply didn't work, buttons disappeared and apps were not optimised (horribly). I'm not going to go into details, but I can tell you that BB was the most successful out of the 3 (ios, android and BB). Go into iMore or Android Central and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Facepalm.
    Ooooookay. .. I've been dealing with customers all day with problems from the update. However I have a developer apple account and a Nexus 5 that had no problems, not a one, with iOS 7/8/lollipop rollouts. Not on an iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPod touch 5...

Tapatalked from my iPhone 6+ primary line, my iPad Air 4G, my backup Nexus 5 or my work issued Xperia Z3C.
    Batibreaker likes this.
    02-20-15 07:30 PM
    Facebook hub integration has gone after the update.. im not complaining, im here for solution.. anyone knows?

Z10 STL100-2 | Official OS ver. 10.2.1.3247
    It's disconnected. You got a logout and sign in again.

Posted via CB10
    ultra07 and JackTColten like this.
    02-20-15 07:33 PM
    Never said they didn't have issues. Just not as easily as the OP claimed. And that wasn't second hand like his experience, that was first hand. I can tell you I've been trying to support many unhappy BB10 users today though. Good times.

And I use multiple phones. Hence signatures change. Sorry if it offends you.

Edit

See? This is my personal phone. The other post was from the work phone. Oh the humanity.
    02-20-15 07:33 PM
    Ooooookay. .. I've been dealing with customers all day with problems from the update. However I have a developer apple account and a Nexus 5 that had no problems, not a one, with iOS 7/8/lollipop rollouts. Not on an iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPod touch 5...

Tapatalked from my iPhone 6+ primary line, my iPad Air 4G, my backup Nexus 5 or my work issued Xperia Z3C.

This is a joke---like iOS 8 had no problems when it was introduced. All OS's have SOME shortfalls when first introduced.
    02-20-15 07:36 PM
    This is a joke---like iOS 8 had no problems when it was introduced. All OS's have SOME shortfalls when first introduced.
    Never said they didn't, I didn't have the issues others did but that doesn't make the issues people are having today any less legitimate & this thread seemed to try to make them sound like they were being ridiculous. They have concerns and judging from what I've been helping with today in house they are legitimate issues that can't be poo poohed because people don't want to hear them.
    02-20-15 07:44 PM

Haven't u said since bb10 launch that your location has barely sold any bb10 devices? How come you were busy all day than?...or is it like there was more returns of z10'S than were actually sold phenomenon?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-20-15 07:48 PM
    Haven't u said since bb10 launch that your location has barely sold any bb10 devices? How come you were busy all day than?

I've been busy all yesterday evening, into the early hours and all day today with it and I only have the one device.

Posted via CB10
    JackTColten likes this.
    02-20-15 07:50 PM
    I've been busy all yesterday evening, into the early hours and all day today with it and I only have the one device.

Posted via CB10
    Dealing with CUSTOMER'S, not A customer

02-20-15 07:52 PM
    It's disconnected. You got a logout and sign in again.

Posted via CB10
    I have just connected it but I also see no facebook in hub

Posted from Blackberry Z-10 via CB10
    02-20-15 07:52 PM
    We get the people who bought from other places and come here because we help, but I sell the most BBs in my district. We've sold 6 classics since launch. A lot of z10, q5, not as many q10 and maybe 2 z30? But we actually offer tech support where we can...so we see more traffic other than the people we also sold to.
    pantlesspenguin and ultra07 like this.
    02-20-15 07:54 PM
    notification audio bug. enough said. and yes I feel it is important enough for everyone to complain about because if enough buzz isn't made about it BlackBerry isn't going to fix it soon and its kinda a big deal

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    02-20-15 07:54 PM
    Never said they didn't, I didn't have the issues others did but that doesn't make the issues people are having today any less legitimate & this thread seemed to try to make them sound like they were being ridiculous. They have concerns and judging from what I've been helping with today in house they are legitimate issues that can't be poo poohed because people don't want to hear them.
    Thanks for that-just curious what the main issues you had to deal with today?
    02-20-15 07:55 PM
    Thanks for that-just curious what the main issues you had to deal with today?
    I had a couple of people who actually had theirs soft brick and couldn't get it reloaded, 1 customer had the battery over heat and rapid discharge, net work connection issues, problems with the hub disappearing or freezing completely. It was lots of fun lol
    02-20-15 07:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Except that automatic updates don't even give you a chance to do so prior to the start of the process.

There's no easing the outrage about the fact that they failed to address this well know issue since November.

iOS may have bugs that are newly discovered upon launch, everything does,... but come on, this shouldn't have anyone in Waterloo scrambling now.

The disappointment is with their apparent disconnect from reality, something which anyone truly rooting for BlackBerry is extremely sensitive and weary of. It's how they went from No. 1 to No. LAST.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 07:59 PM
304 123 ...