I'm thinking about coming back to blackberry. I'm sure someone has asked this question before, but i couldn't find it after doing a search.

Can I get my Google contacts to sync into the Blackberry OS? if possible, how do I it?

What about Google calendar syncing?

Also, what is the best way to view Google docs especially Google spreadsheet on the Blackberry? I'm guessing I must go through the browser? No native support right?

Thanks.
    12-20-13 08:20 PM
    Contacts and calendar are easy to sync. As soon as you set up your Gmail account, the system will ask you if you want to sync contacts and calendar.

I'm sorry, I can't help you with your second question.

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    bpgc likes this.
    12-20-13 08:46 PM
    Google calendar syncing I've done before. It's in the initial setup settings, you'll see it the first time your own your phone. It'll sync to your native calendar. As for Gdocs, I haven't tried it but I'm pretty sure there's a third party app available, the browser works wonders and last plan, there's the Android GDocs app which you could install.

Edit: I found a native app that gives access to GDOCS, file managers style with syncing. As for direct editing, don't know.
    bpgc likes this.
    12-20-13 08:50 PM
    Everything syncs and connects together unlike any other os out there. Coming back to BlackBerry would be great choice

Posted via CB10
    bpgc likes this.
    12-20-13 09:32 PM