OK instead of a post about some missing functionality or something that could be better in BB10, let's post about the things we've discovered and love!

What do you find useful?
    What made you say,'Wow! That's clever!'?
    What things would you miss if you had to go back to BBOS or use another platform?

Maybe this will also help people discover new features of BB10 they haven't tried or notice yet.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-13-13 11:13 AM
    I love the row of app grid page selector icons just above the Search icon.

I have several pages of apps and at first I was just swiping in the middle of the screen to move through them one by one. It was becoming tedious after installing new apps which would always appear on the last app grid page.

Then I realised you can just swipe your finger along the small row of page selector icons below the app icons to rapidly zoom through your app icon pages, so efficient and feels intuitive to do.

Not only that but you can swipe the row right to left to go to the Active Frames screen and more importantly the Hub and if you don't let go you can swipe back again the other way so it's another way to have a Peek at what's new!

It's so well thought out and makes navigating all the screens so quick and intuitive, I love it and would miss it on another type of phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 11:29 AM
    Keyboard! Hub! Feel in the hand, and generally just the way everything is so interconnected.
    04-13-13 01:58 PM
    I love how integrated and easy collecting information through sharing is with the Share feature in the overflow menu of native apps. In BBOS I would always be copying and pasting things in to emails to send, sometimes just to myself just so I had a record of something. Now of course I can Share to the Remember app too, so useful both personally and at work.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 02:52 PM
    I love how integrated and easy collecting information through sharing is with the Share feature in the overflow menu of native apps. In BBOS I would always be copying and pasting things in to emails to send, sometimes just to myself just so I had a record of something. Now of course I can Share to the Remember app too, so useful both personally and at work.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. Android has that too but it doesn't flow.
    04-13-13 03:00 PM
    I love Reader mode in the brilliant browser. Perfect for simplifying long full blown website articles with lots of graphics by making them beautifully readable in crystal clear text on the gorgeous Z10 screen.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 04:19 PM
    There's one I accidentally left out. This is actually a feature that needs to be plugged more I think. It's something none of the other platforms have to my knowledge, and it's one reason to not need a phablet.
    04-13-13 05:05 PM