The worst annoying behavior today is when I push "check for software update" and still no update.

Have to agree for the little X to close apps. BlackBerry need to find some kind of gesture, maybe a swipe up to close apps. I just closed the parameters window while trying to check for updates

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 08:46 AM
    1. My phone wont give me 10.3.1 even tho its unlocked... and currently even without a ******* sim!!!!
    02-19-15 11:28 AM
    Don't forget it's freedom of speech and opinions too, so people are free to criticise any criticisms. What is deemed "reasonable" is always subject to subjective interpretations. We all have to learn to "Live and Lets Live".
    Most of the BlackBerry fanboys resort to ad hominem in their often delusional rebuttals of a critical post.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    02-19-15 11:35 AM
    So here I am finally with the 10.3 upgrade. Must admit it's like having a brand new phone...

So generally love the new interface.. but as someone has mentioned BBM is a pain... my keyboard seems to overlap the panel into which you're typing so I cannot see what I'm typing until I finish and close down the keyboard.

The new slightly larger keyboard is excellent as is the UI.. much cleaner, minimalistic look which looks a lot more modern.

Other thing I noticed is losing Facebook notifications in my hub... apart from what cam through about 6 months ago! Which is strange..

Also every app I opened after installing took an age to get going.. obviously each one needs to be 'awoken' slowly but that seems to be ironing itself out on each use.

Generally really impressed... I hadnt used the leak so it's all new for me despite seeing vids on YouTube etc so I knew what to expect.

Hope the rest of you are enjoying it and it was worth the wait . I must admit I was off work today so was in a way waiting for the update. As soon as I stepped foot out of the house into non-wifi territory, the update popped up. Mega slow download too but judging by the hype on here I bet the servers were stretched.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 11:50 AM
    Don't even start that. Apparently there is not enough times we can repeat that OS update IS NOT LATE OR DELAYED. It's amazing how some can turn anything into moaning about alleged 10.3.1 delay or another release rumour...

Posted via CB10 with my Z10 (Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.1151)
    Blind BlackBerry fan boy...there are so many here. All hail the phone that does less, after others do it better and faster.
    -------
    Sometimes the numb pad doesn't show up when prompting to unlock phone on Z10

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by cheeserter; 02-19-15 at 12:19 PM.
    02-19-15 11:54 AM
    Although the elimination of growing numbers in the calendar and the lackluster contact management annoy me, the worst has to be what I use the most often in a given day: why do I have to press OK after I've entered all 4 digits of my PIN when unlocking?
    02-19-15 11:59 AM
    Nice. Specially point 4.

�Standby battery drain. It's the worst OS in that regard out of all I've tried.
    I found the IMAP sync kills battery life. I forget the default, but I increased the sync period to four hours.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 08:44 PM
    Most of the BlackBerry fanboys resort to ad hominem in their often delusional rebuttals of a critical post.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    Do you think you sound any better than your purported "fanboys"? Just curious.
    02-19-15 09:47 PM
    Yes.
    02-19-15 11:23 PM
59 123