What are they using?

The PRIV might not really be ready for Enterprise yet, but to a degree you really need at least your front line people showing off the latest and greatest of your products.

How quickly did BlackBerry convert everyone from BBOS to BB10? Or do they still have some BBOS hold outs even now?
    I was being a bit facetious. I'm sure many people at BlackBerry have a BB10 device.

Which actually makes this even more mind-boggling.
    01-27-16 02:04 PM
    I was being a bit facetious. I'm sure many people at BlackBerry have a BB10 device.

Which actually makes this even more mind-boggling.
    They probably have locked down comapny devices that doesn't allow them to install random Android Apps... so they don't need to delete stuff, and don't know there is an issue.
    01-27-16 02:38 PM
    No one knows for sure why they made these changes to the runtime. We will have a better idea once the next update is released, and how this is addressed by them (if at all).

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 02:45 PM
    I suppose this is one positive for having an AT&T branded phone. They are always so far behind that I don't have to worry about them pushing newer OS files over any that I might go a few builds back on.

Heck, their official 10.3.2. build for my Z10 is still in the triple digits.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 04:12 PM
    Why BlackBerry?!give us a new update!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    01-27-16 04:13 PM
    Posted via Q10Bold
    01-27-16 04:22 PM
    01-27-16 05:14 PM
    BlackBerry 10 as a mobile Os had so many potential. It solid. BlackBerry themselves failed to be proactive and chose to rest on old glories. They got to fix this runtime issue. Not cool. About to apply the Conite's quick fix solution.

Shadow Q10
    01-27-16 05:46 PM
    What a crock!!!
    01-27-16 06:05 PM
    It'll come sooner.
    01-27-16 08:44 PM
    Use an Android-based appstore, like Amazon or Google Play. Only there will you notice it.

Once you delete the app from your home screen, it will still be visible and runnable from Google Settings. So although it appears to be deleted, it isn't.
    I install all my Android apps through Snap and did not have any issues on this release with installing and uninstalling. As per you advice, I checked in Amazon appstore, too, and it does NOT show any of the uninstalled apps as still installed.
    01-27-16 09:18 PM
    I install all my Android apps through Snap and did not have any issues on this release with installing and uninstalling. As per you advice, I checked in Amazon appstore, too, and it does NOT show any of the uninstalled apps as still installed.
    It wouldn't. It will only show apps you installed with Amazon.

Install an app from Amazon. Then delete it from the home screen. Go back into Amazon, and your app is still there.

There is no exception to this problem. It is a matter of coding.
    01-27-16 09:29 PM
37 12