I want to use my holster but I dislike how pulling it out unlocks it completely unless you have a device password.

I would like to make it so taking it out of the holster brings up the lock screen notifications and then you have to just swipe to unlock.

The lock screen notifications are very handy.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 11:48 PM
    Hmm.. wouldn't a holster with no sleeper magnet in it do the trick? Not an ideal solution but I believe it would.
    05-20-15 03:17 AM
    Hmm.. wouldn't a holster with no sleeper magnet in it do the trick? Not an ideal solution but I believe it would.
    I think would just leave a screen until the power button is pushed. I think th OP wants to wake the phone to the the lock screen message previews. I'm not sure that's possible. It's either asking for a password (password enabled) or fully opened (no password) or no sleep magnet and you manually wake it to the previews by pressing the power button.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 04:37 AM
    Definitely. I wish I could remove the magnet but I'm sure I'd ruin the OEM sleeve or holster.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 12:55 PM