I have the detk 50 and have used BB since it came to the UK
    I use my phone for business but i actully miss the BB10 OS and I am considering going back to my old Classic or even leap I did like the Leap

I am I the only person that uses my BB for work that would like to go back to the OS

Many Thanks
    02-07-19 05:35 AM
    I use my phone for business but i actully miss the BB10 OS and I am considering going back to my old Classic or even leap I did like the Leap

I am I the only person that uses my BB for work that would like to go back to the OS

Many Thanks
    Nope , there are many people who would like to be able to use BB10 for everything but with the lack of apps that now work, it makes it difficult to use .

Having said that using it for emails, texts, calls only along with native apps then yes it's great. I still use a z30 as my personal device but the Evolve for work ....
    02-07-19 08:36 AM

Many Thanks
    You’re not the only person, however, there wasn’t close to enough supporters for economic viability.
    02-07-19 08:45 AM
    I use BB10 phones for 90% of my work, though I double carry an Android (KEYone) for use with Android apps.

I live BB10 for what it does well, and use other platforms for what they do well. I don't need a single "Swiss Army Knife" that does everything but nothing well. I prefer specialized tools for critical tasks.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Zedevice likes this.
    02-07-19 09:16 AM

Many Thanks
    Nothing wrong with you Jeremy--lots of people are in the same boat. Go on and head back to the Classic or the Leap if you want; we BB10 users will be here to support you.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    02-11-19 06:26 PM