We already seen 10.3.4 that was promised supposedly from what I read but it was still named 10.3.3 in multiple releases? #Sorcery

LOL..

I still missed out on the few months and with whatever was wrong with the OG 10.3.3 myself...

..most people if had a PP on 10.3.2 would you stay there or?

I highly doubt there will be any 11 but it's okay to dream!

... I do.

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar
    09-15-17 08:44 PM
    It’s “PARC,” not “Park.” It stands for “Palo Alto Research Center.”
    I know, but too lazy to fix auto correct.
    09-17-17 09:15 AM
    iOS on iphoneX is what BB coulda shoulda woulda if they hadn't been too late to the partayyyyyy
    Nah. No awesome integrated BB10 file manager. BB10 rocks!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 09:55 AM
    There is my answer.
    Thanks and I totally thought I was in a different thread so my apologies for the partially off topic post.

It still comes down to optimization though or is a big factor in why they use different chipsets? I bet the average persons see's ghz and thinks, higher better with no regard for optimization nor OS, etc, etc..

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar
    This is the problem with simplistic comparisons based on things like processor speed.
    That's why benchmarks were developed.

A good example is my brother's experience. He is a long-time GM enthusiast, working for a GM dealership.
    A year ago they hired a salesman who had been at a Chrysler dealership previously.
    My brother got sick and tired of hearing this guy brag about how much power the Chrysler Hemi engine had.
    So, they set up a head-to-head race - 2014 trucks - Dodge (Chrysler) Hemi rated at 390 HP and a GMC 5.3l rated at (I think) 355 HP.

Result? 3 clear wins for the GMC.

That's one of the reason that I get snotty with the constant threads about "why doesn't the latest BB phone have the top of the line processor ...".
    In the real world, performance is about more than just the speed of the processor, engine, etc.!!!
    09-19-17 10:28 AM
    This is the problem with simplistic comparisons based on things like processor speed.
    That's why benchmarks were developed.

A good example is my brother's experience. He is a long-time GM enthusiast, working for a GM dealership.
    A year ago they hired a salesman who had been at a Chrysler dealership previously.
    My brother got sick and tired of hearing this guy brag about how much power the Chrysler Hemi engine had.
    So, they set up a head-to-head race - 2014 trucks - Dodge (Chrysler) Hemi rated at 390 HP and a GMC 5.3l rated at (I think) 355 HP.

Result? 3 clear wins for the GMC.

That's one of the reason that I get snotty with the constant threads about "why doesn't the latest BB phone have the top of the line processor ...".
    In the real world, performance is about more than just the speed of the processor, engine, etc.!!!
    And the driver of the vehicle, suppose that can be optimization? Hah.. BTW: Love GMC.

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe!...
    09-19-17 03:02 PM
    And the driver of the vehicle, suppose that can be optimization? Hah.. BTW: Love GMC.

Possibly - my brother knows the tricks to get the best launch.

I love my GMC also: I have a '13 5.3l - when you punch it, it lunges, it revs, it just has an eagerness to it.

I drove a '12 5.0 l Ford truck over the summer. It seemed "competent" - push the gas pedal and it goes faster. Not to much excitement or eagerness.

My GMC, on the other hand, seems much more eager - hard to explain, but fun.

Then again, if I was towing a trailer all the time I would seriously consider the Ford - they seem to be a bit torquier for towing.
    09-19-17 04:15 PM
    Possibly - my brother knows the tricks to get the best launch.

I love my GMC also: I have a '13 5.3l - when you punch it, it lunges, it revs, it just has an eagerness to it.

I drove a '12 5.0 l Ford truck over the summer. It seemed "competent" - push the gas pedal and it goes faster. Not to much excitement or eagerness.

My GMC, on the other hand, seems much more eager - hard to explain, but fun.

Then again, if I was towing a trailer all the time I would seriously consider the Ford - they seem to be a bit torquier for towing.
    Sounds Great,

I need a new Electrical Work Van and hate the new look of the Fords. Why Ford dropped the Econoline series - I will never know.. also, not so keen on Chevy thus I always wanted a GMC Savanna van with no windows for my work truck/van. I Don't know a ton about the GMC vans except they look like the Econolines yet I already know it will be my next one as I know Dodge vans stunk/stink for being durable and long lasting imo. ..Hence why don't see many older ones around.

09-19-17 04:46 PM
    Sounds Great,

I need a new Electrical Work Van and hate the new look of the Fords. Why Ford dropped the Econoline series - I will never know.. also, not so keen on Chevy thus I always wanted a GMC Savanna van with no windows for my work truck/van. I Don't know a ton about the GMC vans except they look like the Econolines yet I already know it will be my next one as I know Dodge vans stunk/stink for being durable and long lasting imo. ..Hence why don't see many older ones around.

Interesting. I know that the Dodges have had issues over the years with wiring, which can be a HUGE nightmare to address.

I'm in a different market myself, so I can't really comment, beyond the wariness towards the Dodges due to the wiring hassles.
    Expect with the GMC to replace ball joints on a regular basis. My 92 year old mother-in-law loves the ride of my 1/2 ton GMC 4x4 - the price paid is that the ball joints are being replaced every 75 000 km. Ugly.

Mind you, when I mash the accelerator all of that annoyance vanishes ....
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-19-17 04:52 PM
    yea guy's, i see some gestures to the new iphone, but honestly is the same on BB10, blackberry are the origine.
    WebOS was the origin. MeeGo was also Gesture based, before BB10 I believe.

Posted via CB10
    dmlis likes this.
    09-19-17 10:05 PM
    Sue?

Seriously? How would you prove a patent on a gesture?!

Remember that Apple stole much of the original Mac interface (GUI) as well as the mouse from Xerox back in the early 80s. They didn't get sued and I would think that the legal case there would have been much more obvious than the gesture one would be here.
    Apple didn't steal the mouse, it was pretty much handed to them because the Xerox board of directors did not like the idea and couldn't picture the utility of the mouse.
    eshropshire likes this.
    10-30-17 05:08 PM
35 12