hello guy's, i got some question about the update, if you have guy's about the update from 10 to 11 or something like that and thanks.
    09-12-17 01:06 PM
    No such luck. We are at the end.
    09-12-17 01:18 PM
    hello guy's, i got some question about the update, if you have guy's about the update from 10 to 11 or something like that and thanks.
    It's called iOS 11 and it's on the New IPhone X
    09-12-17 03:26 PM
    If you want OS10 Or at least something that comes close - look at the iPhoneX

Posted via CB10
    09-12-17 03:47 PM
    No such luck. We are at the end.
    I was saying we are at the end as well but I hope Apple "revolutionary" gesture based OS will show Chen the light
    09-12-17 05:25 PM
    I was saying we are at the end as well but I hope Apple "revolutionary" gesture based OS will show Chen the light
    BB10 was much more than just gestures. iPhone X is much more than just gestures.

If Chen uses Apple's latest gestures as an excuse to put more $$ into BB10, he should be fired.
    09-12-17 06:23 PM
    yea guy's, i see some gestures to the new iphone, but honestly is the same on BB10, blackberry are the origine.
    09-13-17 04:34 PM
    Chen should hold a press conference tomorrow morning over bbx er bb10 ...er Iphone10 ..I mean iphoneX....and tell Apple that they have a new gesture for apple to copy......yup that same one from Dreaded Pierre Trudeau Prime Minister back in the what 70's... (its a gesture that uses the middle digit) That ought to give Blackberry tons of free marketing exposure.....and then He should go on to explain that they're own iphoneX couldn't honestly look their executives in the face at its inaugeration....I'm thinking the founders of Blackberry wouldn't have missed this opportunity...but then again maybe I'm wrong?
    09-13-17 11:24 PM
    Well, the "founders" have been gone from BlackBerry for over 4 years.

Chen came in well after BB10 was already in its death spiral.
    09-14-17 12:23 AM
    As sad as I am to say, and note I still use BB10, BB10 and BB are dead as it relates to phones and OS. I doubt there will even be another update, not even the promised, I believe 10.3.4(?)
    09-14-17 12:30 AM
    Chen should hold a press conference tomorrow morning over bbx er bb10 ...er Iphone10 ..I mean iphoneX....and tell Apple that they have a new gesture for apple to copy......yup that same one from Dreaded Pierre Trudeau Prime Minister back in the what 70's... (its a gesture that uses the middle digit) That ought to give Blackberry tons of free marketing exposure.....and then He should go on to explain that they're own iphoneX couldn't honestly look their executives in the face at its inaugeration....I'm thinking the founders of Blackberry wouldn't have missed this opportunity...but then again maybe I'm wrong?
    To what purpose?

BB isn't manufacturing BB10 phones any longer - so why would they waste any breath advertizing it, even to get the BB name into the news.

Android is, for better or for worse, the corporate direction now.
    09-14-17 09:07 AM
    To what purpose? ...uhhhhh....
    There is humour in Marketing, and there is Marketing in humour.
    09-14-17 09:36 AM
    I am the right man to that make the update for BlackBerry 10. This new design demonstrate BlackBerry patriotism. So come on people , help me find investment and we make BlackBerry great again!
    09-14-17 12:39 PM
    It's called iOS 11 and it's on the New IPhone X
    What is the X version the only one to have the BB10 rip off?

BlackBerry should sue? Is the X a special edition OS?

Curiosity Killed The Cat.

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar
    09-14-17 02:52 PM

I say, If can't stick with BB10 get a KeyOne or actually if love blackberry go with KeyOne first and foremost but I understand the people who just can't leave passport as I am one of them..

K1 looks great! Please make k2 Wider like the mountain!

...Shame Priv won't be updated for those folks but if people truly follow the story on how everything happened, they may go with KeyOne. I say go with KeyOne if can first and foremost if love blackberry but if you can't, Passport it is..

If your loaded like me (lol, but actually spend your money) then buy yourself both. LOL..

09-14-17 02:56 PM

Sue?

Seriously? How would you prove a patent on a gesture?!

Remember that Apple stole much of the original Mac interface (GUI) as well as the mouse from Xerox back in the early 80s. They didn't get sued and I would think that the legal case there would have been much more obvious than the gesture one would be here.
    09-14-17 03:44 PM
    Sue?

Remember that Apple stole much of the original Mac interface (GUI) as well as the mouse from Xerox back in the early 80s. They didn't get sued and I would think that the legal case there would have been much more obvious than the gesture one would be here.
    Ahh, I was being overly .... and purposely, Ahh, obtuse.

I didn't know that other stuff, thanks for the lesson.

09-14-17 07:16 PM
    Sue?

Actually Xerox invited Apple to Xerox Park to see what they had developed. Xerox had already decided not to build products based on the GUI mouse Xerox Park work.

Back in the 80's Xerox Park developed a lot of amazing technology. I was working for one of the largest software companies at the time. Xerox shared quite a few Park inventions with us that they were not productizing.
    09-15-17 06:21 AM
    I guess HP then should sue BlackBerry for using the WebOS gestures. Why does everyone here think gestures originated by BlackBerry?
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    09-15-17 06:24 AM
    Xerox Park
    It’s “PARC,” not “Park.” It stands for “Palo Alto Research Center.”
    09-15-17 06:28 AM
    There should be BB 11. Must be. We need it so much. Because it is one louder better. Isn't it.

09-15-17 02:43 PM
    iOS on iphoneX is what BB coulda shoulda woulda if they hadn't been too late to the partayyyyyy
    09-15-17 02:51 PM
    iOS on iphoneX is what BB coulda shoulda woulda if they hadn't been too late to the partayyyyyy
    What are the specs of a $1000 iphone x as in chipset ghz? I heard before that iphones don't need as much like blackberry's didn't but droids do as more optimized? ....

If it was exactly like BB10 id leave. Did they really hire many BlackBerry as in BB10 laid off employees?...

Here I hated Apple all the time.

09-15-17 06:59 PM
    What are the specs of a $1000 iphone x as in chipset ghz? I heard before that iphones don't need as much like blackberry's didn't but droids do as more optimized? ....

If it was exactly like BB10 id leave. Did they really hire many BlackBerry as in BB10 laid off employees?...

Here I hated Apple all the time.

Comparing GHz really makes no sense since Apple uses very different designs now than Qualcomm. Plus in these modern chips you have multiple CPU cores, GPU cores, and now neural engines. Clock speed doesn't matter unless you're comparing two chipsets of the same architecture.

The closest thing we have to a reasonable comparison are benchmark scores. The early scores of the A11 bionic are pretty amazing. Plus you have Apple's normal advantage of owning the OS, the compilers, the GPU frameworks, even their programming language. All of it is highly optimized now across their whole stack. The phone should be outrageously fast.
    StephanieMaks likes this.
    09-15-17 07:09 PM
    Comparing GHz really makes no sense since Apple uses very different designs now than Qualcomm. Plus in these modern chips you have multiple CPU cores, GPU cores, and now neural engines. Clock speed doesn't matter unless you're comparing two chipsets of the same architecture.

The closest thing we have to a reasonable comparison are benchmark scores. The early scores of the A11 bionic are pretty amazing. Plus you have Apple's normal advantage of owning the OS, the compilers, the GPU frameworks, even their programming language. All of it is highly optimized now across their whole stack. The phone should be outrageously fast.
    There is my answer.
    Thanks and I totally thought I was in a different thread so my apologies for the partially off topic post.

It still comes down to optimization though or is a big factor in why they use different chipsets? I bet the average persons see's ghz and thinks, higher better with no regard for optimization nor OS, etc, etc..

09-15-17 08:42 PM
35 12