Windows phone I think has "me" in the people hub where you can edit your info and details.

The reason I ask this is because sometimes I see a cool link that I'm too lazy to interact with that I just share it to myself by sms message. I added myself to the contacts list and just text or email myself stuff a lot of times.

I noticed it's easier to email yourself if you add yourself on the contacts list because it suggests your email on the "send to" section if you just type your name.

I don't know if there's a way to do this without actually adding myself to the contacts list. Is there? Or an alternative method perhaps?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 11:12 PM
    Hello Q.,
    Some time ago I had the same question and found an appropriate technique as an answer.
    Just make yourself an extra profile (for instance QQ) that only substitutes of one email address, so in case you want a (Q)opy (Q)onform for your self you just select QQ in the CC field.
    As simple as can be for an issue where there is no other runaround. Unless you choose to forward all incoming email traffic to one specific mailbox, through the settings in your inbox.

BlackBerry Z30 | 10.2.1.2977 OUTSTANDING ? AMAZING!
    Qaddafi likes this.
    10-09-14 12:34 AM
    When I want to share stuff to "me", I just share to the Remember app. I can share pictures, links, Facebook, Twitter, most anything to Remember. I have many different folders in Remember (health, politics, BlackBerry, etc) that I use as "categories". Works for me. And a great way to save websites.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 10:43 AM