Scenario,
    I'm reading an email form inside the hub and just receive a text message. Is there a gesture/way to directly jump to the main BlackBerry hub to look at the notification?
    Current way is to to swipe right 2 times and the select Hub. Is there a faster way?
    02-07-14 06:17 PM
    You should be able to just swipe right once if your next notification is also in the hub.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 06:19 PM
    Hold the "Back" arrow and swipe to the right. That should bring you right back to the main screen of the Hub (or any app, for that matter).

Actually I may have misunderstood you a little bit, but that gesture should still save you one swipe. You'll just have to tap on the Hub icon from there.
    1oo1 likes this.
    02-07-14 06:19 PM
    Swipe up and then, keeping your finger on the screen, move right.
    02-07-14 06:23 PM
    For me anyways, up+right to access hub (comes back to what I was looking at before) swipe right and I'm back at main hub. Never had to swipe twice, but I read all from the hub.

I do not click on the hub button and an email account to read an email from there.

I've said it many times, I wish there was an option that the user could toggle on to "default to hub" so no matter where you were when you closed the hub it always goes directly to hub with up+right gesture.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 06:25 PM
    Hold the "Back" arrow and swipe to the right. That should bring you right back to the main screen of the Hub (or any app, for that matter).

Actually I may have misunderstood you a little bit, but that gesture should still save you one swipe. You'll just have to tap on the Hub icon from there.
    This kinda answers the question. I didn't know you could do that. Saves me a swipe.
    I was hoping I could just go the the main hub with a gesture. Just like pinching to go to unread for example
    02-07-14 06:32 PM