From my understanding, Blackberry Balance is for those who have BES.

For the smaller companies, one man/woman bands, there isn't much "Balance". The Blackberry Hub does a fantastic job and I'm trying to take create more balance with BB10.

I need to balance, without Blackberry Balance
    Personal & 2 Businesses

With the Twitter app, I can Swipe down, then Manage accounts between Personal & Business. This is somewhat helpful, omitting the need to sign out and back in again.

With Facebook, I'm using:
    - Native Facebook (personal)
    - Android port Facebook (business 1)
    - BB10 browser Facebook mobile (business 2)

Instagram
    - iGrann (business 1)
    - Android port Instagram (business 2)

Mailchimp
    - App (business 1)
    - Browser (business 2)

eBay
    - Android port app (business 1)
    - BB10 browser eBay mobile (business 2)

So you get the picture. The PLUS side of the Android runtime I guess is, IF there is a native app, we can also run the Android equivalent for the other aspect of life whether personal or business(es).

Where the browser is used, I've created bookmark icons which are added into folders.

The question is... is there any way to run multiple instances of an app so I could have folders relative to personal, business 1, business 2?

So far the above has made it quite efficient for me, would like to try and take it further.
    12-29-14 03:35 PM
    This is genius.

Carbon Fiber Z10 w/Leather Holster
    12-29-14 04:07 PM
    blackberry needs to find a work around to this. give the option of a simplified version or something.
    12-29-14 04:38 PM
    Great ideas I will use them myself. Another reason to use OS10 and BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 04:50 PM
    no work around...just unlock balance for customer
    Patrick Pierobon likes this.
    12-29-14 04:50 PM
    Blackberry Balance for the consumer or Small to Medium businesses would be great, I'd pay for it too, not at the enterprise level though.

I don't know exact numbers but... I'm sure there's a lot of freelancers and small timers that could line Blackberry's pockets with Balance, but its exclusive to enterprise for the time being... unfortunately.

IF BB offer Balance to us meer mortals, I've already got my next request for Balance, allowing us to add additional identities / balance accounts, so you can Balance between:

Personal
    Business 1
    Business 2
    Child safe (no email, calling, billing (apps)
    Wife safe (for those players out there ) lol

With the new addition of virtual sims (two numbers 1 sim), I can see this being extended to multiple numbers, 1 sim.

Wishful thinking I guess, but it's one way where Blackberry has a clear head start in software married with services.
    12-29-14 05:30 PM
    Blackberry Balance for the consumer or Small to Medium businesses would be great, I'd pay for it too, not at the enterprise level though.

I don't know exact numbers but... I'm sure there's a lot of freelancers and small timers that could line Blackberry's pockets with Balance, but its exclusive to enterprise for the time being... unfortunately.
    that's right it is...even for me not being in business I would use as my life is a business anyhow..would be awsome to separate my phone book in 2.

also there was a thread about it "we want balance"
    12-29-14 05:36 PM
    There is always the option to use a free 1 year BES account with some provider, even if you have only one phone...
    12-29-14 05:42 PM
    There is always the option to use a free 1 year BES account with some provider, even if you have only one phone...
    Can you recommend a provider? Would "they" have access to my data?

I'm not familiar with BES and there's limited info on here and CB is more consumer lead

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 05:46 PM
    is it still free for 1 year? I have tried to install it on my puter but got stock, never finished the install so I gave up
    12-29-14 05:48 PM
    I would love to have a Balance feature also on consumer side.
    12-29-14 10:38 PM
    We've already discuss about this, but the Search function on the CB10 or the website is really not good... Hard to find it. What you want is a BES hosting provider. One of them will offer a 1 free year for 1 to 5 devices if I remember correctly. Good enough to test the service ! Now, to find this link again in the forum...�&�#%@ !!!!!
    12-30-14 04:38 AM
    BES Cloud is working great for me. Hope they release it soon now that you can't sign up for the Beta anymore. Pretty sure it expires in March so would guess it will be released before then.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 10:08 AM
    $$$...

Crackberry Genius on Verizon Z10/10.3.1.1949
    12-30-14 02:17 PM
    BES Cloud is working great for me. Hope they release it soon now that you can't sign up for the Beta anymore. Pretty sure it expires in March so would guess it will be released before then.

Posted via CB10
    I've done the same, BES Cloud and made a new outlook.com account for the AS

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    12-30-14 02:25 PM