Hello,

Does anybody know or have any working concept or solution for next case.

When you want to use enterprise (company) email using BES Enterprise Services and when you go over enterprise account activation process

- on BES 5.x it WILL NOT ASK YOU for your e-mail account password which is set on for example Microsoft Exchange Server and Active Directory for e-mail account which your going to use on BB but on same scenario

- on BES 10.2.x it will ASK YOU to provide your e-mail account password to complete enterprise activation process.

Simple question is,

Is there any way to do enterprise activation on same way as it was via BES 5.x?

If is possible please can you explain to me how as any concept of proof.

Thanks!
    01-07-15 08:08 AM
    Hello,

Does anybody know or have any working concept or solution for next case.

When you want to use enterprise (company) email using BES Enterprise Services and when you go over enterprise account activation process

- on BES 5.x it WILL NOT ASK YOU for your e-mail account password which is set on for example Microsoft Exchange Server and Active Directory for e-mail account which your going to use on BB but on same scenario

- on BES 10.2.x it will ASK YOU to provide your e-mail account password to complete enterprise activation process.

Simple question is,

Is there any way to do enterprise activation on same way as it was via BES 5.x?

If is possible please can you explain to me how as any concept of proof.

Thanks!
    BB 10 devices use active sync with exchange and BES. Thats why the device require login credentials to the email address when activating the device. BB 7 devices do not use ActiveSync.

If i am wrong, someone please correct me.

Cheers
    01-07-15 08:58 AM