What's the hidden features in BlackBerry os 10?
    Sorry I asking like this, cause I'm new user on this phone.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:35 AM
    If you are in for browser, swipe down from the top a pan will appear, click that pan to go for the top page.

Keyboard shortcuts while selecting Countries in form lists.

I'd say go to the appropriate forum, there are plenty of it.

Z30
    xpertsman likes this.
    10-12-14 01:11 AM
    Yes, there are plenty of hidden features in the OS waiting for you to discover them. Some of my favourites are :

- when you receive a toast notification no matter if it is emails, SMS, BBM, WhatsApp, Facebook & so on just tap on the toast notification & reply directly from there

- the search or light bulb icon at the bottom let's you search for anything inside your phone, your emails, calendar, yahoo, Google, Bing, maps, tweeter, four square, linkedin, WhatsApp, Evernote, etc

- you can launch apps or just do a quick BBM or Facebook post from the light bulb or search button. Just tap on it & type facebook (type whatever you want to post) or BBM (who) (whatever you want to say to him or her)

- long press on the keyboard will change the characters to capital or other type fonts.

- if you are on BBM chatting with 1 contact you don't have to close that conversation to chat with another person on BBM just open the hub & carry on another conversation with someone else at the same time. You can also do this with WhatsApp & Facebook too.

- if you have sent a picture to someone on say WhatsApp, you can continue to have a conversation with that person in your camera app, or picture album app without opening WhatsApp. At the same time you can also open WhatsApp & chat with someone else too.

- if you have taken a picture, all you have to do is to swipe up & pull the picture to the share icon to share it with your friends on any app you like.

- the calendar app is able to help suggest relevant documents & emails to any appointments you will be going to. Sometimes it is very accurate. So be sure to use your calendar app as much as possible & invite your friends. You can also open the relevant documents in your calendar app directly before or during your meeting.

- Don't forget to install BlackBerry Link into your computer & choose the folders on your computer that you might want to have access to when you are outside your home or office. It comes in very handy to extract files or even watch a movie if you are bored.

These are some of my favourite features that I use all the time. Hope you find them useful. Enjoy your BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    jefbeard911 and xpertsman like this.
    10-12-14 01:39 AM
    Thanks for advice, and I start loving my phone, easier than another OS.

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 likes this.
    10-12-14 03:38 AM
    I have written down about 100 "hidden features" that BlackBerry OS has, that many people don't know about. For example.

1) when you are chatting to someone in bbm. Use 2 fingers and press once on the "chat" bar at the bottom. This will automatically close bbm

BlackBerry 10 Wallpapers (BBM Channel) C004635F8
    MRTTNS, xpertsman and DocDRM like this.
    10-12-14 05:52 AM
    I have written down about 100 "hidden features" that BlackBerry OS has, that many people don't know about. For example.

1) when you are chatting to someone in bbm. Use 2 fingers and press once on the "chat" bar at the bottom. This will automatically close bbm

May I have the name of the thread..

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 06:12 AM

Can you point us in the direction of your thread.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 12:06 AM
    Didn't know this one! Thanks Matty.

How about a short blog post for the CrackBerry front page and the list included! If you're not a writer or you're uncomfortable, reach out to James or Alicia or DJ, etc and see if they'll co-write with you!

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    10-17-14 12:19 AM
    Didn't know this one! Thanks Matty.

How about a short blog post for the CrackBerry front page and the list included! If you're not a writer or you're uncomfortable, reach out to James or Alicia or DJ, etc and see if they'll co-write with you!

Wow sorry guys i didn't know you were that interested in knowing about these hidden gems. i don't think its front page new or anything since all the features have been there for ages. I'm currently writing exams at the moment but when I'm done ill try find that paper in my messy room and ill post some for everyone i haven't got a thread for it but i could possibly make one.
    10-17-14 01:24 AM
    Viewing the app screen in landscape view.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 01:35 AM
    Check out this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=918711

It might answer some of your questions.

Posted with my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.3253/3182 Radio
    10-17-14 01:45 AM
    Matty - if you do a thread, please consider doing your list up as a PDF or MS Word document and posting a download link via Box / Dropbox / One Drive, etc.

10-17-14 02:44 AM