The latest is 2354/2312 official OS

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 10:28 AM
    Ibfe and Kris are awesome -
    We can add DarcyTallGuy to the mix of awesome contributors as well...some amazing stuff lately
    Daveensannie likes this.
    06-09-13 11:59 AM
    Ibfe and Kris are awesome -
    We can add DarcyTallGuy to the mix of awesome contributors as well...some amazing stuff lately
    I second this motion

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 12:15 PM
    So just an update, I'm at 737 out of 790. Everyone here is freaking awesome, I'm gonna time the deposit of the funds with my payday on the 20th so that way I can purchase it next week. Of course if I get the 790 sooner it'll be transfered pretty much ASAP, get that Q10 and start working on more leaks and awesomeness for everyone. I also plan to sell my Z10 after i get the Q, so if anyone wants a near god like Z10 with a spare battery and official flip case . Also plan to donate my Z10 sells to a charity, because it wouldn't be right if I kept that money to myself.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder and Daveensannie like this.
    06-09-13 01:31 PM
    So just an update, I'm at 737 out of 790. Everyone here is freaking awesome, I'm gonna time the deposit of the funds with my payday on the 20th so that way I can purchase it next week. Of course if I get the 790 sooner it'll be transfered pretty much ASAP, get that Q10 and start working on more leaks and awesomeness for everyone. I also plan to sell my Z10 after i get the Q, so if anyone wants a near god like Z10 with a spare battery and official flip case . Also plan to donate my Z10 sells to a charity, because it wouldn't be right if I kept that money to myself.

Posted via CB10
    But... why sell the God-like phone?! As a guy dealing with STL100-4 reboots, a phone like that would be a dream come true for me. Anyway, good for you. If you do sell it though, will you still be able to work on Z10 leaks?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    Shantanu Gupta likes this.
    06-09-13 02:12 PM
    But... why sell the God-like phone?! As a guy dealing with STL100-4 reboots, a phone like that would be a dream come true for me. Anyway, good for you. If you do sell it though, will you still be able to work on Z10 leaks?

I will be able too, and actually I may have to end up giving the Z to the GF since her i4 is acting up.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    06-09-13 02:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Niiiiiiice

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 02:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    You can donate it to me. I would like to give that thing a full autopsy to find out what lurks inside its shell "lol"

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 02:48 PM
    You can donate it to me. I would like to give that thing a full autopsy to find out what lurks inside its shell "lol"

Posted via CB10
    It would be interesting to see why it's so awesome lol

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    06-09-13 03:04 PM
    I will be able too, and actually I may have to end up giving the Z to the GF since her i4 is acting up.
    I vote to get the GF on BB
    00stryder likes this.
    06-09-13 03:06 PM
    As a guy dealing with STL100-4 reboots, a phone like that would be a dream come true for me.
    lbfe posted a Verizon-specific 2354 version in this thread:

Anyone recommend stable Leaked OS 10.1.x for Verizon Z10?.

As you'll see in the posts, it's very solid. I'm running it and have had zero problems.
    00stryder likes this.
    06-09-13 03:11 PM
    I vote to get the GF on BB
    According to her it doesn't have Vine lol yet she only uses it to watch videos, but her I4 camera is junk now, the device even took a random blank screen shot when she unlocked it lol

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 03:12 PM
    Can't believe you allow those devices in your house. Lol

Posted on my Q10 from CB10
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    06-09-13 03:23 PM
    Can't believe you allow those devices in your house. Lol

I know lol I've tried converting to android before now to try for BlackBerry and she actually says she misses BlackBerry for bbm lol

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 03:31 PM
    Ya I have had them all there all good phones it just depends what you use them for. But BlackBerry has the best email out of them all.

06-09-13 03:32 PM
    Ya I have had them all there all good phones it just depends what you use them for. But BlackBerry has the best email out of them all.

Amen to that, the i4S I had was a pretty decent device, it plus my multi to androids held me over until BB10

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 03:34 PM
    lbfe posted a Verizon-specific 2354 version in this thread:

Anyone recommend stable Leaked OS 10.1.x for Verizon Z10?.

As you'll see in the posts, it's very solid. I'm running it and have had zero problems.
    I have .2009 and have been following Verizon users' success with leaks, and I think .2009 seems to have the best stability amongst most users. I should add though that I don't have frequent reboots anymore, but I've been reading Kris' posts for a while and he's very rarely experienced ANYTHING wrong with his device (that's why I mentioned the reboots). But thanks for the suggestion!

06-09-13 03:43 PM
    I have .2009 and have been following Verizon users' success with leaks, and I think .2009 seems to have the best stability amongst most users. I should add though that I don't have frequent reboots anymore, but I've been reading Kris' posts for a while and he's very rarely experienced ANYTHING wrong with his device (that's why I mentioned the reboots). But thanks for the suggestion!

One time I've had a soft brick due to tiredness and not thinking lol

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    06-09-13 03:49 PM
    If BlackBerry reads this:

Pay these guys. They held on to more customers for you than YOU seemed to want to hang on to yourselves. You, BlackBerry, ought to publicly thank them, AT THE VERY LEAST. Heck, send them both a new Z or Q, whichever they prefer.

Better yet, have them train your pr folks. They have made you look better than your current staff does ..Thanks a million guys. We really appreciate your dedication to the user community"

Posted via CB10

150% accurate- These guys have done great work and should be acknowledged by Corporate- I've been on this site for years- then want to Android as I couldn't wait any longer for more productive unit- No I am back- with my Z10- and will never stray again - this community rocks over any other O/S hardware system- terrifically helpful people and great solutions- far beyond what's in the Google world oof Android-

and these 2 Guys we honor, Ibfe & Kris? they are the best ! And thank you again,... had I suck with the Verizon stock O/S , by now I'd be over the edge in frustration... instead- I'm here for the duration
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    06-09-13 05:48 PM
    So I'd just like to thank everyone, I've hit the goal, and have transferred the money into my bank account, says 5-7 days, hopefully it only takes 5 and I can go into town to buy one
    06-10-13 12:01 AM
    So I'd just like to thank everyone, I've hit the goal, and have transferred the money into my bank account, says 5-7 days, hopefully it only takes 5 and I can go into town to buy one
    Congrats you really deserve it with all you have done for everyone here at crackberry
    Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 01:31 AM
    06-10-13 02:20 AM
    Thanks both of you, Kris and Ibfe. I'm In California and dowloading Verizon specific os on Verizon Black Z10. Will check in tomorrow with everyone. YOU GUYS ROCK!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 02:52 AM
    Waiting for the money to actually BE THERE before you buy???? that's UN-AMERICAN !!!!... where's the credit card?????

o wait....

you're in CANADA... never mind..... be prudent then.... (JK LMAO)

This is great. Be sure to post a pic here for us NOSEY folks (like me)
    06-10-13 08:46 AM
    I want to add another name to our little "Hall of Fame" here - xsacha

He deserves huge props from the community for developing Sachup & Sachibar, great tools for grabbing and loading specific bar files as well as whole operating systems.

2013 Hall of Fame Nominees:

lbfe
    Kris
    DarcyTallGuy
    Xsacha
    00stryder and dustmalik like this.
    06-10-13 09:01 AM
186 ... 34567 ...