... for all that you do to help support us. Without your help, I would have been a very upset customer with stock software not being able to perform functions that I needed. With your help, I have a phone that works. Sure, it needs improvement but I can deal with that.
    Again, thank you.
    AJ

edit to add:

The Kris Q10 Fund Feel free to follow the link if you appreciate Kris' hard work.

Edit # 2:
    "Also should update OP, mentioning that anyone wanting to donate to lbfe that he'd prefer a donation to a charity, since he owns both devices. "
    Last edited by cvoharley; 06-08-13 at 11:18 PM.
    djdragon, pili4, eldricho and 39 others like this.
    06-07-13 09:00 PM
    First comment ever for me - absolutely thank you. Thanks for keeping tech fun and accessible!!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:27 PM
    Major props to Kris and lbfe! You dudes are best! Keep up the great work!

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing and Kris Simundson like this.
    06-07-13 09:57 PM
    Lbfe and kris thanks for your guys hard work on the forums

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing and Kris Simundson like this.
    06-07-13 10:24 PM
    I'll second that... I usually throw my "thanks" and "likes" onto their posts, but a separate thread thanking them seems appropriate.
    06-07-13 10:35 PM
    Well on behalf of lbfe (since he's sleeping) and myself, we just want to thank the great community here with the amazing feed back and praise we get.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 10:38 PM
    Ditto.
    I see these leaked OS versions as a way for BlackBerry to release updates in a semi-official way, while avoiding responsibility for problems. My sense of the matter is that they are pretty rigorously tested or they wouldn't be leaked. In about four years of installing leaks, it's been rare to get one that wasn't a step forward, and that's no accident.

Kris, Ibfe, and the other leakmasters past and present are acting as an unofficial outreach arm of BlackBerry, and as flack catchers too. It's true service to the community.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 10:39 PM
    Definitely new thread worthy. Thank you both for the leaks and help you're awesome!
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    06-07-13 10:42 PM
    If BlackBerry reads this:

Pay these guys. They held on to more customers for you than YOU seemed to want to hang on to yourselves.

You, BlackBerry, ought to publicly thank them, AT THE VERY LEAST. Heck, send them both a new Z or Q, whichever they prefer.

Better yet, have them train your pr folks. They have made you look better than your current staff does

Thanks a million guys. We really appreciate your dedication to the user community

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 11:02 PM
    Yes absolutely huge props and thanks to both Kris and Lbfe for the previews of beta os'es. They are much appreciated by me, because my carrier Att is incredibly slow with os updates that it was really ticking me off until I your previews. I seriously think BlackBerry should have a beta os program setup for dedicated bb fans to test new features. Of course they should have waiver of responsibility of whatever happens when we install the betas. It would significantly improve their image among consumers and developers alike.
    Again huge thanks to Kris and lbfe = D
    Derlitz and Kris Simundson like this.
    06-07-13 11:03 PM
    I love you guys.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 11:21 PM
    You guys bring joy to leaking. Hahaha. Really want to thank both of you. If you come to LA, lunch is on me.

My Z10 has a flow
    06-07-13 11:23 PM
    If BlackBerry reads this:

Pay these guys. They held on to more customers for you than YOU seemed to want to hang on to yourselves.

You, BlackBerry, ought to publicly thank them, AT THE VERY LEAST. Heck, send them both a new Z or Q, whichever they prefer.

Better yet, have them train your pr folks. They have made you look better than your current staff does

Thanks a million guys. We really appreciate your dedication to the user community

Posted via CB10
    I really could use a Q, as much as I love my Z i am forever a physical keyboard guy

Posted via CB10
    suprmanx7 likes this.
    06-07-13 11:24 PM
    Thanks! & Thanks!
    06-07-13 11:26 PM
    Double thanks guys, I don't how you find the time and everything, very much appreciated
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    06-07-13 11:35 PM
    If either of you decides to pay a visit to Trinidad, I'll be taking you out for a coconut And bake and shark at maracas bay! From the trini users, thanks for everything!

Posted via CB10
    boonzer likes this.
    06-07-13 11:47 PM
    Thanks x2

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 12:14 AM
    We thank you for all that you do...

You have saved my STL-Freekin 4.
    06-08-13 12:15 AM
    Kris and Lbfe, without you guys I wouldn't have come back to BlackBerry - thank you for the leaks, the help, the humour and the friendship - don't ever stop doing this. You make owning a BlackBerry fun.

Thank you.
    Derlitz likes this.
    06-08-13 12:26 AM
    Thank you both. Blackberry or maybe Crackberry, give Kris his Q!
    06-08-13 12:30 AM
    I also thank kris and lbfe for all the hard work and for all the good things you guys shared.

Edit: and also to those devs who support blackberry and to those others that is on their way to support blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by systemvolker; 06-08-13 at 05:16 AM.
    VR6 likes this.
    06-08-13 12:30 AM
    Good job! All is appreciated! Keep up the good work!

CB10 App, Z10
    06-08-13 12:31 AM
    True. lbfe and kris have generated interest in Z10. I was very disappointed in Mar when I purchased my Z10 since I was learnt that OS updates would be coming thru carriers. In India, carriers are least concerned since devices are available as unlocked. My stint of 6 yrs with BB legacy devices, I never relied on official OS from carrier rather I used to have leaks and hybrids.
    Great thanks to lbfe and kris for keeping our hope alive on every Friday to hope for some new leak!
    06-08-13 12:36 AM
    Your commitment to helping BB users has been greatly appreciated. Blackberry is very fortunate to have passionate fans such as yourselves that simply want everyone else to have a positive experience with their products...that's invaluable.

They certainly should show their recognition by giving you guys (and me) a shiny new Q. I know the two of you (and myself) would greatly appreciate the gesture.

Great job!
    06-08-13 12:42 AM
    Thanks Kris & lbfe. If BlackBerry read this, I think not only they should sent Q10 but they should send the whole range of bb10 devices to these guys....no more sleeps then..

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 12:42 AM
186 123 ...