When I try and open an sms message. About one time per day the thread opens but with no messages in it. I try to type in a message and the typing does not appear. A few minutes later it will all come up. Any ideas what could cause this lag?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 11:59 AM
    I had the same problem and it was very frustrating... I am going to assume you installed a leaked? I am not sure what is causing this... but I did find a solution... if you install a leak, do not restore, start fresh...

Not only you won't have any problem with sms but the phone will actually be faster, better battery ect...
    09-25-13 01:35 PM
    Nope... no leak just the current rogers release

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 01:47 PM
    You can always try to backup, reboot the software and restore since it's not a leaked...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 03:49 PM
    I am going to assume you installed a leaked?
    For sure, must be a leak. There certainly can't be problems with the official builds!
    09-25-13 04:24 PM
    I have this problem sometimes
    09-25-13 05:28 PM
    Hi, I just got my BlackBerry Q10 today, its been 6 hours since iv unboxed it and installed the new 10.2 updates that it asked. im on Vodafone UK and I am getting the exact same text message issue, where NEW text messages received do not show up for a short period of time. The only thing iv done, is unticked SMS from the hub, so turned that off, and If i leave the conversation open the new text usually loads up. it is some kind of lag / bug. This is the best Iv come up with in the 6 hours. Good luck.

Edit: Not using a leaked version. Just updated OTA which, I know is silly, but I was excited!
    10-29-13 04:19 PM