I just updated to latest OS and I'm seeing all my text messages as numbers that appear with the number 1 infront of their number and it isn't linking to their contact name.

Exactly like this : Text Messaging Contacts - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    05-27-14 11:27 AM
    Check to see if you have multiple/duplicate contacts with that number.... try linking them.

There are a number of know "issues" that doing an OTA update or a update with a restore can cause.... most have to do with Contacts. You can try deleting contacts - or the accounts they are synced to. Get rid of everything (assuming it's all cloud based), then recreate your accounts and let the contacts resync. (if your contacts aren't cloud based - there are programs that will back them up)

If that doesn't do it.... back your phone up and do a security wipe. Then rebuild all of your accounts and see if that fixed the problem.... you could then try doing a restore, but that might cause the issues to return.
    05-27-14 11:41 AM
    Okay so it fixed itself apparently you need to wait an hour which is ridiculous.

Hopefully this gets resolved, thankfully I don't do much business via text, trying to see who I was speaking with from past conversation was not as easy as I initially thought.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 11:49 AM