Hi all, I'm about to switch from a Sony device to a blackberry classic, just for the pleasure to turn myself back to a more sophisticated way to communicate with others. So, I was wondering (and I did a hell of research but didn't find an update info on the matter), how is the situation with telegram (or telegram related app) on a blackberry classic and its OS in 2018, May, today? Thanks all in advance, and Viva the fingerway tapping!
    05-12-18 04:23 AM
    Hi all, I'm about to switch from a Sony device to a blackberry classic, just for the pleasure to turn myself back to a more sophisticated way to communicate with others. So, I was wondering (and I did a hell of research but didn't find an update info on the matter), how is the situation with telegram (or telegram related app) on a blackberry classic and its OS in 2018, May, today? Thanks all in advance, and Viva the fingerway tapping!
    The Android app works quite well. Better yet, Telegram X (Android) works REALLY well.
    05-12-18 07:13 AM
    There is Chat for Telegram in the BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    05-13-18 10:09 AM
    I was surprised to find Telegram X would even install on my Passport, previously Colbalt's patched Play store would indicate it wasn't compatible with the device; but it tries to launch a browser every few minutes, then fails... Tries to launch again and so on... Anyone know what that's all about? Didn't inspire much confidence, uninstalled; I have been using Signal without problems but some contacts only use Telegram...

Edit: just tried the normal Telegram app, it does the same, it tries to open Firefox (android). Uninstalled firefox to see what what happens.
    Last edited by S1lv1o; 05-14-18 at 08:52 AM.
    05-14-18 08:35 AM