after the TD app was pulled, i couldn't receive email transfers anymore. Then one day it started working again, for quite awhile, by jumping to the TD website (not the app). Just as suddenly, it stopped working... except this time, i can't load the TD website at all on my phone.
    I did just go through developer tools and switched to desktop mode... and now i can load the webpage on my passport... i wonder if i had it set on desktop mode for awhile before and thats why i could take in etransfers. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    04-16-18 11:01 PM
    Aww you bet.

Yeah the TD website has been having some problems for people... I think it's because they are messing with the mobile site when it sees a BlackBerry User Agent in mobile.

My partner is also using the TD site in desktop mode in Zeus for her transfers on her passport. But it seems like sometimes the mobile site does work too.

The problem appears to be how TD is presenting the data from their side. The only way around it I know of would be to change the user agent to android, but then, it might keep sending you to google play...
    I suspect that your browser may be out of date with the code TD is using on their mobile site. Probably for now the desktop site is still working but you run the risk of that getting updated also. You COULD also try 3rd party browsers, such as the ones by @KermEd, and other developers.

HOWEVER the hand writing is LONG on the wall, BB10 is obsolete and you WILL need to move on to Android (You can get a BB Android device!) or iOS.
    KermEd likes this.
    04-17-18 09:10 AM
    I suspect that your browser may be out of date with the code TD is using on their mobile site. Probably for now the desktop site is still working but you run the risk of that getting updated also. You COULD also try 3rd party browsers, such as the ones by @KermEd, and other developers.

HOWEVER the hand writing is LONG on the wall, BB10 is obsolete and you WILL need to move on to Android (You can get a BB Android device!) or iOS.

IF you have any pointers for me how to update the browser, please let me know

Yes, i realize BB10 is going the way of the do-do, but i like it so much i bought me a new passport... not ready to make the move to android yet. My wife has a priv and she loves it, but i still use Blend and other BB10 functions.
    04-17-18 11:26 AM
    i did just switch to desktop mode and i was able to accept an etransfer today... just thought i would make mention of that...
    04-17-18 11:27 AM
    Try Opera Mini..

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US

OR my friend @KermEd's Zeus Browser.....

OR his Secure Browser.....

PS support is no longer provided, but my friend has made his apps all free, and he IS a CB Forum member so he might help IF you PM him.
    KermEd and Carjackd like this.
    04-17-18 12:55 PM
    Aww you bet.

Yeah the TD website has been having some problems for people... I think it's because they are messing with the mobile site when it sees a BlackBerry User Agent in mobile.

My partner is also using the TD site in desktop mode in Zeus for her transfers on her passport. But it seems like sometimes the mobile site does work too.

The problem appears to be how TD is presenting the data from their side. The only way around it I know of would be to change the user agent to android, but then, it might keep sending you to google play...
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-17-18 01:24 PM