Hi folks, do you think a targeted "campaigning " for BlackBerry would be a good move?
    I am thinking along the lines of volunteering on uni campuses, city centers, events with demo units and "geniuses " (similar like apple has)?
    I would be up for spending some time spreading the BlackBerry love coming up to the new devices launch.
    Who could organise this? Crackberry? BlackBerry? What do you guys think? I believe it would be great to recruit a team of volunteers around the globe.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 10:54 AM
    Hi folks, do you think a targeted "campaigning " for BlackBerry would be a good move?
    I am thinking along the lines of volunteering on uni campuses, city centers, events with demo units and "geniuses " (similar like apple has)?
    I would be up for spending some time spreading the BlackBerry love coming up to the new devices launch.
    Who could organise this? Crackberry? BlackBerry? What do you guys think? I believe it would be great to recruit a team of volunteers around the globe.

Posted via CB10
    The problem with BlackBerry right now is there do not have a device to sell. There's no consistency throughout the globe that at least one BlackBerry devices available for all market. Where does the company starts? The Z10 and Z30 and Q10 and Q5 availability is sketchy at best. I'm talking about carrier base point of sales. Even with Z3 launch is only available in a few countries. And you got the Passport. A high end phone again not available for all regions. And we have no idea how is the Classic being introduce. Consumers need to take the extra steps to acquire a BlackBerry phone. Only a fan would do that. You can heap praises as much as you want on a BlackBerry device. People have to be able to walk in the store and walk out with it. That is the challenge BlackBerry has. Getting carriers to stock up their devices.
    09-18-14 11:07 AM
    The problem with BlackBerry right now is there do not have a device to sell. There's no consistency throughout the globe that at least one BlackBerry devices available for all market. Where does the company starts? The Z10 and Z30 and Q10 and Q5 availability is sketchy at best. I'm talking about carrier base point of sales. Even with Z3 launch is only available in a few countries. And you got the Passport. A high end phone again not available for all regions. And we have no idea how is the Classic being introduce. Consumers need to take the extra steps to acquire a BlackBerry phone. Only a fan would do that. You can heap praises as much as you want on a BlackBerry device. People have to be able to walk in the store and walk out with it. That is the challenge BlackBerry has. Getting carriers to stock up their devices.
    Respectfully disagree. BlackBerry needs better public perception first.

Even if all providers had tons of blackberrys in stock it wouldn't matter much when no one knows the phones even exist.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 02:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    If a company cannot market its own products they should just close the door. I am not interested in promoting something(unless I get paid) for a corporation whose only purpose is to make money for its shareholders.
    09-18-14 02:09 PM