Guys you are doing an amazing job equally like the official BlackBerry people.

Leak information and instructions are damn so clearly defined.

Yesterday I tried first installing a leaked OS and just followed the instructions given.

And hey, it's just so good and super fast.

I am enjoying the new 10.2 with the unlocked run time for STL-1.

Thanks once again.

One request, if you guys can visit the concept of how we side load apps and try to keep up with the latest version and manage internal storage.

Something like a website with a app to see what all side loads apps(bar files) are available and what version and maybe one can easily download the apps on mobile.

Also how to delete them if gone old or don't want any further as there is a big storage issue which can come up especially coz of side loading.

Believe me, I was sitting at 15.5gb on 10.1 MR. It was just unmanageable.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 11:06 PM
    Here hear!!!!
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    09-08-13 11:21 PM
    Yea I practically and totally agree
    09-08-13 11:22 PM
    Congratulations on losing your leak virginity

Posted via CB10
    prateek.samtani likes this.
    09-08-13 11:31 PM
    Congratulations on losing your leak virginity

Posted via CB10
    I wonder if he went raw and did a fresh install

Posted via CB10
    mopar_fxr and SK122387 like this.
    09-09-13 12:03 AM
    Aw Aw Aw nice post

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 12:52 AM
    Don't know if everyone else thinks otherwise, but I find it totally acceptable if any of our BerryLeaks Team is indeed a BlackBerry employee!
    The leaks wouldn't come without an insider. And that's why they cannot mention who it is.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 01:25 AM
    The leaks wouldn't come without an insider. And that's why they cannot mention who it is.

Posted via CB10
    True

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 01:40 AM
    posted deleted - pk
    What work of BlackBerry employees are you talking about? Somewhere in BlackBerry, someone's not doing things right, or else they wouldn't be in the state they're in. Obviously I appreciate the work of all BlackBerry employees, because they work to bring us a phone/platform that we all love, but much of their marketing effort leaves me wondering what it is some employees are doing all day.................

The BerryLeaks people work FOR FREE to build leaked operating systems that we would otherwise have to wait months for. They work for free to help strangers that they will most likely never ever meet in their lives, just so our cellphones work better. That guy Kris pulled the bar files of the dark calendar/contacts from the leaked OS that his team made, and released them so people could enjoy the darker themed apps. Pretty nice. BerryLeaks people also respond to people when people have problems.. I'd say the BerryLeaks people are good people. None of this is their job.

To be compared to BerryLeaks would be a compliment, if you ask me.
    Last edited by pkcable; 09-09-13 at 08:08 AM.
    09-09-13 01:59 AM
    Yep. Amazing job and amazing team. To be frank, CrackBerry/LeakTeam is the only thing keeping me still loyal to BlackBerry.
    pili4 and npisano like this.
    09-09-13 03:45 AM
    Waiting for higher leaks to appear! Anybody can confirm it?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 03:47 AM
    I totally agree. I recently bought my very first BB (Z10) and step 1 was installing the leak. Very easy to do within 30 min even in the early mornings (5.30 AM) . I let the PC do his thing and walked away. Instructions as 'DO NOT TOUCH' and 'DO NOT REBOOT' were clear enough
    09-09-13 03:58 AM
    Waiting for higher leaks to appear! Anybody can confirm it?

Posted via CB10
    New OS versions? Yes, there will be more. Dunno when, dunno where. But they're coming.
    09-09-13 04:02 AM
    Yep. Amazing job and amazing team. To be frank, CrackBerry/LeakTeam is the only thing keeping me still loyal to BlackBerry.
    The folks with whom I have the honor of working are top-notch. A lot of people around here might not know it, but......

everyone on the BerryLeaks Team wants more

We want better OSes from BlackBerry. We want a seamless experience when we run ANY ported Android app. We want kick-arse marketing that truly demonstrates the power of BB10.

We want...well, we want to be heard. To be recognized. And I don't mean as a team.

I mean we want ALL BlackBerry users to be recognized as a force to be reckoned with, because we BELIEVE that BB10 is something really special.

Plenty of folks can criticize the optimism of potential as "pie in the sky" dreams. But without dreams and aspirations, what are you?
    Uzi, Anh Tu David, BUSPBP and 16 others like this.
    09-09-13 04:09 AM
    Removed the garbage posts and back to your regularly scheduled thank you posts.

That being said BerryLeaks team does a fantastic job testing the OS, finding best configurations and meticulously documenting it for all of us. The OS still comes FROM BlackBerry, and is still written by BlackBerry, but this team takes it one step further for all of us, and definitely deserve our thanks.
    09-09-13 06:19 AM
    The folks with whom I have the honor of working are top-notch. A lot of people around here might not know it, but......

We want better OSes from BlackBerry. We want a seamless experience when we run ANY ported Android app. We want kick-arse marketing that truly demonstrates the power of BB10.

We want...well, we want to be heard. To be recognized. And I don't mean as a team.

I mean we want ALL BlackBerry users to be recognized as a force to be reckoned with, because we BELIEVE that BB10 is something really special.

Plenty of folks can criticize the optimism of potential as "pie in the sky" dreams. But without dreams and aspirations, what are you?
    That is understood, valued and highly appreciated. Just like I said - all of you BerryLeaks guys got yourself a worshipper in the Holy Land. Well.. just a pinch more for Pili4 who also happens to be gorgeous
    pili4 likes this.
    09-09-13 07:12 AM
    I wonder if he went raw and did a fresh install

Posted via CB10
    Only way to do it. That with a Sec. Wipe.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 08:11 AM

We'll said my friend well said.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 08:12 AM
    +1 Thanks to Berryleaks for making the BB10 experience... fun.
    npisano likes this.
    09-09-13 08:26 AM
    Although I've professed my appreciation for the Berryleaks folks before, they deserve all the kudos they receive. Hence, I shall post my appreciation once again. Thank you Berryleaks. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that your team has renewed my enjoyment of the BB10 OS. If I was stuck on 10.1 right now I would've likely passed on purchasing a Z10 for my wife. And, on that note, I'll have you know that my wife (who is a non-technical, yet heavy Apple user) said just yesterday, "Okay, Brian (me), you've got me converted. I've found myself swiping up on my iPad and getting irritated because it wouldn't respond." In summary, the conversation we had shortly thereafter was about how the "flow" was just so much more intuitive on the Z10 than on the iPad. I know that might not sound like a big deal, but my wife has been on that iPad since she got it a year ago and in 2 days felt as if the navigation was seriously lacking after using the Z10. So thank you again, Berryleaks, for yesterday would not have happened as it did if it weren't for your team!

09-09-13 09:15 AM
    Removed the garbage posts and back to your regularly scheduled thank you posts.

That being said BerryLeaks team does a fantastic job testing the OS, finding best configurations and meticulously documenting it for all of us. The OS still comes FROM BlackBerry, and is still written by BlackBerry, but this team takes it one step further for all of us, and definitely deserve our thanks.
    I've been missing all the fun lately, and just catching posts like this after the fact.

But my stress level is pretty low as a result. I'll have to check in with some friends and see what happened here.

Thanks for the kinds words.
    09-09-13 10:27 AM
    ..........even though I rarely express my gratitude as I should, I really appreciate the hard work and dedication by the BL team, as well as the patience displayed with many of the posters
    09-09-13 10:38 AM
    Wow. This was a very nice thing to wake up too. Thank u all very much

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    09-09-13 10:56 AM
    Thanks for all the love guys and gals.
    npisano likes this.
    09-09-13 06:55 PM
    For a minute there upon reading the title I was afraid someone wanted us to clear the stage. Glad it turned out to be much more positive than that.

I'm not as eloquent as some of the others on the team, so I'll just agree with what they have said. Thank you guys for your continued support, patience and appreciation.
    npisano likes this.
    09-09-13 09:16 PM
40 12