Has anybody else had problems with this update on BlackBerry Link?

I never had issues updating until today. It stops around 18% and just cancels. This happened twice. The phone is fine after being unplugged. I've been lucky enough to have a really good stable phone since I got it (a year ago). I'm trying to avoid problems so I'm just curious. By the way I'm on a Z10 STL100-3 model.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 04:54 PM
    autoloader is the easiest , just back up your phone first with link.
    08-27-14 05:58 PM
    autoloader is the easiest , just back up your phone first with link.
    I have a Mac and link has worked fine for me with every update. This is a first so I'm curious if anybody else ran into the same situation.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 07:12 PM
    I have a Mac and link has worked fine for me with every update. This is a first so I'm curious if anybody else ran into the same situation.

Posted via CB10
    Can you run the update OTA straight to the phone?

This would assume your current OS is older and you're getting the update notification on the phone.

And, no one's made an autoloader yet - not that you could run it on a Mac.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 07:58 PM
    Can you run the update OTA straight to the phone?

This would assume your current OS is older and you're getting the update notification on the phone.

And, no one's made an autoloader yet - not that you could run it on a Mac.

Posted via CB10
    I already checked this morning. I have 15 hrs before I can check again and download via OTA

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 09:08 PM
    Has anybody else had problems with this update on BlackBerry Link?

I never had issues updating until today. It stops around 18% and just cancels. This happened twice. The phone is fine after being unplugged. I've been lucky enough to have a really good stable phone since I got it (a year ago). I'm trying to avoid problems so I'm just curious. By the way I'm on a Z10 STL100-3 model.

Posted via CB10
    Funny you ask. I'm suck on 84% for awhile now and I don't know if I can pull the plug and go again or wait it out. I'm also on a Mac using Link to update.
    08-27-14 10:27 PM
    Funny you ask. I'm suck on 84% for awhile now and I don't know if I can pull the plug and go again or wait it out. I'm also on a Mac using Link to update.
    Lol I definitely wouldn't pull the plug. Lucky for me, it just cancels like nothing happened. I tried on airplane mode. Only Wi-Fi and Network+Wi-Fi. I'm gonna back off and wait a bit before trying again. Good luck with yours though.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 10:57 PM
    I made autoloader and will upload to my GD account . After upload I'll post link

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 02:41 AM
    Update: Finally worked. Tried it again using Link with network and Wi-Fi on. Everything went smooth, is smooth and I'm good to go.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 07:28 AM
    is there any 10.2.1.3014 with Wifi Calling & 64gb sd card supported available. i order a 64gb card and is not working on my Tmobile Z10. i want to try this update, any links for a T-Mobile Z10 ?
    Last edited by pagozahd; 08-28-14 at 10:57 AM.
    08-28-14 09:56 AM
    i can use my 64 GB micro SD using the 10.2.1.2179, the one version before this one.

i m not sure what the fuss is all about.

i think i can use 64 GB even on the previous build, 10.1, however, the card is formatted using exFAT.
    08-28-14 04:50 PM
    Anyone have a WiFi connection error? It's a hotspot login: login to connect to Internet. Then it takes you to att website?

Important Message from AT&T
    COLT

Your account needs immediate attention. Residential customers can log in with your myAT&T user ID and password to be back to browsing the Internet as quickly as possible.

If you need to speak to someone, please call us at 1-800-288-2020 or 1-800-321-2000 for Small Business customers. To ensure that you reach the right department, it is important that you provide your billing telephone number when prompted.

You may have reached this message in error. If you:
    Recently received a replacement modem or gateway and need to register.
    Recently installed new service using used modem or gateway and need to register.

Click here to register

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 05:37 AM
    Anyone need an autoloader? Sorry it took so long!

Q10: https://mega.co.nz/#!c8UREKRJ!VCThfd...IhlGLs0J0hlIzw
    Z10: https://mega.co.nz/#!RwUGWQ4b!aynG5P...UDIRrKZQmn5rWo
    Z30: https://mega.co.nz/#!1pkGQJJT!-vWd73...oGUNo-bqUs90hY
    Last edited by saxxman; 08-29-14 at 07:14 AM.
    pagozahd, lowest and tom4golf like this.
    08-29-14 07:03 AM
    Thank you.. definitely will be installing this today.. wifi calling is not even working and T-mobile is not doing much to fixed it.
    08-29-14 08:24 AM
    Like other AT&T customers, I'm shocked that they pushed an update already. Let's hope that they provide the 10.3 update just as quickly. My question is to anyone who has had problems running Android apps due to the runtime issues. From the beginning of dowloading installing 10.2.1 I've not been able to run any Android apps. Does anyone know whether this new update (10.2.1.3014) addresses and fixes this problem? Thanks, and CrackBerry on!
    Shocked? I've been in stunned disbelief ever since I realized this is one of the freshest 10.2.1 versions officially out there. Here's hoping this is the beginning of AT&T getting OS updates out at the front of the pack rather than six months behind the pack like they've been doing for the past couple years.

Also, I too have been Android-less ever since I updated. Any help would be appreciated.

Z10, STL100-3, 10.2.1.3014

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    08-31-14 04:23 PM
    Shocked? I've been in stunned disbelief ever since I realized this is one of the freshest 10.2.1 versions officially out there. Here's hoping this is the beginning of AT&T getting OS updates out at the front of the pack rather than six months behind the pack like they've been doing for the past couple years.

Also, I too have been Android-less ever since I updated. Any help would be appreciated.

Z10, STL100-3, 10.2.1.3014

Posted via CB10
    Android has been working fine for me for all of the 10.2.1 releases including this one. What specific issues are you seeing and did you try the up and down volume reset method to try and fix it?

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3337
    08-31-14 10:15 PM
    For me, this has been the best 10.2.1 release so far. I am using it on my AT&T Z10 and my Verizon Z30. Performance is smooth and the radio is great.
    08-31-14 10:20 PM
    Android has been working fine for me for all of the 10.2.1 releases including this one. What specific issues are you seeing and did you try the up and down volume reset method to try and fix it?

Android was working fine until I upgraded OTA.

I've tried hard reset, uninstall/reinstall apps, security wipe/reinstall OS, and installing a new android .bar file.
    It's actually gotten worse. Right now I'm sitting on a fresh OS install only, and Android apps won't even install. I'm using SNAP, and they download fine, but when I try to install, it sticks on Processing. Before I wiped my OS, they would at least install properly, and shut down when I tried to start an app while initializing.

The one thing I did notice is that generally I would get the warning about installing apps from a source other than BBWORLD. I wasn't even getting that dialog screen after my fresh install, so I check my settings. It was set to not allow installs from outside BBWORLD. I set it to allow them, but it is still behaving exactly the same (at least to my untrained eyes). Download app. Open Installer. Hangs on "Processing". I've let it spin for up to 10 minutes, no change. I think it's strange it never popped the "3rd party apps" dialog box up. Not sure what's happening behind the scenes, but it looks like it either is not getting that far, or it's hanging up on that step.

Thanks in advance for any help. I've been trying a variety of apps. Audible, CatLog, Receipts by Wave, HomeAdvisor Pro, Square Register, all do the exact same thing, all were working great on my Z10 prior to OTA update.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 06:55 AM
    Android was working fine until I upgraded OTA.

I've tried hard reset, uninstall/reinstall apps, security wipe/reinstall OS, and installing a new android .bar file.
    It's actually gotten worse. Right now I'm sitting on a fresh OS install only, and Android apps won't even install. I'm using SNAP, and they download fine, but when I try to install, it sticks on Processing. Before I wiped my OS, they would at least install properly, and shut down when I tried to start an app while initializing.

The one thing I did notice is that generally I would get the warning about installing apps from a source other than BBWORLD. I wasn't even getting that dialog screen after my fresh install, so I check my settings. It was set to not allow installs from outside BBWORLD. I set it to allow them, but it is still behaving exactly the same (at least to my untrained eyes). Download app. Open Installer. Hangs on "Processing". I've let it spin for up to 10 minutes, no change. I think it's strange it never popped the "3rd party apps" dialog box up. Not sure what's happening behind the scenes, but it looks like it either is not getting that far, or it's hanging up on that step.

Thanks in advance for any help. I've been trying a variety of apps. Audible, CatLog, Receipts by Wave, HomeAdvisor Pro, Square Register, all do the exact same thing, all were working great on my Z10 prior to OTA update.

Posted via CB10
    I don't have any of those apps installed nor do I used SNAP, so I don't know if it is limited to those apps specifically. Have you tried downloading Amazon's app store directly from their website and tried to install the APK? That would at least rule SNAP and SNAP installed apps as being the issue.

I apologize that I don't have any constructive advice to offer, I am just not aware of any issues like you are seeing on a clean OS install of 10.2.1 or later.

09-01-14 06:59 PM

i tried installing this .. and it didnt work after it finish it stayed for about an hour loading,, and it didnt finish... then i pulled the battery and still didnt work.. i had to do restore.. and now im having problems when i take picture it just saves the file as READ ONLY.. i cant access it by the computer ether.
    09-01-14 09:12 PM
    I finally solved my Runtime issues by installing just the runtime .bar via Sachesi.

I agree it seems to be a rare problem. I was running a leaked version before the initial OTA Update that broke everything, otherwise, I can't identify anything I may have done to create this issue.

Posted via CB10
    HotFix likes this.
    09-02-14 06:44 AM
    Is this better than 10.2.2.1531?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 09:51 AM
    09-02-14 10:56 AM
    Hi thurask. I'm on O2 UK and their latest OS is 10.2.1.3247. Would you recommend sticking to that or installing this?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 11:04 AM
    Hi thurask. I'm on O2 UK and their latest OS is 10.2.1.3247. Would you recommend sticking to that or installing this?

Posted via CB10
    I'd go with 3337.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 11:15 AM
76 1234