Is anyone else unable to use wifi calling? Ever since last week I have been unable to connect. I have tried pulling the battery and toggling the app from on to off to no avail. If no one else is experiencing problems then I will go to t-mobile tech support for help- a move which I have been dreading really.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 08:42 AM
    I am in the same boat. Been about a week. My Galaxy Note II and BlackBerry 9900 work ok, but my Q10 and Z10 both get Error REG99

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 08:48 AM
    Yes. I spent time on the phone with TMO BlackBerry engineering team. It is a wide spread issue for BB10 devices.

Their response was along the lines of "we are collecting user information and forwarding it to BlackBerry." They also stated that it is a BlackBerry issue.

My thoughts: There have been no software changes, so why is it a BlackBerry issue? How close is iOS 8, which will have WiFi calling, to being released and is this another tactic by TMO to move BlackBerry users to apple?

For all users having this issue, take the time to call TMO support to report the issue. The more voices heard, the higher the priority that it gets.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 08:49 AM
    Great, thanks for letting me know. That is what I feared. I will call in.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 09:00 AM
    Yeah I got the same response from tmo blackberry issue since 8/13

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 09:24 AM
    Same here on the Z10. Dont see it as being Blackberry problem either, but I could be wrong.
    08-18-14 09:30 AM
    I have literally been sitting 8 feet from my wifi router, and lose the call, while my phone's wifi connection is unaffected, showing max bars. I believe it's the T-Mobile function, and not the phone.
    08-18-14 09:38 AM
    Is anyone's working?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 09:53 AM
    I just deleted the app and reinstalled it from BlackBerry World and it is working, I had done it before but this time it worked

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 10:22 AM
    Apparently it can get worst.

If anyone from CB reads this, please follow up and inform the CB community.

The T-Mobile WiFi Calling app now shows that it is "Unavailable for this device." This is on unlocked Z10's with TMO deployments.

I have two Z10's. One I bought from TMO when they first came out and the other I just picked up June, unlocked. I recently requested an unlock for my first unit.

I deleted the app on my original Z10. Now I cannot find it in the app store and it does not show up in my Available apps list.

So I jumped on my second Z10 and located the app in my Installed list. When I open it, I see this:

T-Mobile Wifi Calling Not Working-img_20140818_152415.jpg

T-Mobile Wifi Calling Not Working-img_20140818_152450.jpg

What's going on? TMO is up to something.

Anyone else seeing this now? Is it just with the unlocked phones, or locked ones as well.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 02:26 PM
    Mine was doing that also but I just checked later and it was available for download now it's working, I probably deleted and reinstalled 5 times since last week

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 03:37 PM
    Mine is unlocked

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 03:38 PM
    Now mine says unable to connect reg99 but the icon in the top bar shows its connected and it works?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 07:18 PM
    Worked briefly for me today after calling in but it's not working again.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 02:01 AM
    Mine quit working again

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 05:22 PM
    Come on blackberry fix this tmobile is saying it's a BlackBerry issue

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 07:08 PM
    im having the same problem and my network signal in my house has gotten worse also so now i cant have my phone working in my room. i got to call tmobile i tired everything else and it starts working sometimes but most of the time it cannot connect
    08-21-14 02:13 AM
    Tmobile is telling me it is a BlackBerry problem??

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 07:10 AM
    Mine was not working a few weeks ago. And then it worked for a week and now it is not working again. No leaks and a standard z10 out if the box from t mobile on day one. Nothing added recently. No changes to configuration. 2228 running through this time.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:51 AM
    I don't think it's a blackberry issue unless T-Mobile changed something that would break the functionality. If the Wi-Fi app hasn't been updated how can BlackBerry be at fault here?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 01:35 PM
    Just back from my main t mobile with solution that works for me.

I had deleted the app long ago because it caused calls to drop for me. More recently I had looked for the app in app world and not found it. Trouble with that was that it does not show in app world when connected to wifi.

T mobile rep dropped wifi, downloaded wifi calling app, rebooted and all works again.

She implied that there had been an issue with the app a while ago and it was fixed. So maybe delete app, reboot, re-download app and reboot again.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 02:09 PM
    I have q Q10 on T-Mo (locked) and was having this problem for at least a week. I updated my 911 address (which was an incorrect, old address), but this didn't fix it.

I noticed this thread, so I uninstalled the wi fi calling app, restarted the phone and reinstalled. So far (about a half hour) it's working again. We'll see how long it lasts.

Sean
    08-21-14 02:23 PM
    hey everyone im happy to report i got a fix for this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has been a huge problem for me the past 2 weeks and i had an hunch that it was tmobiles fault because my 4glte would take longer to connect to and my mobile service also seemed to be getting worse within my house. this what you need to do, you need to call tmobile from a different phone you cannot use the phone that you need to fix, than shut down the phone take out batt and sim card. once you have a tmobile rep on you need to tell them that you want to do a complete location reset on the phone number you are having trouble on. they may need you simcard info as well to re enter it for the reset. once this is done than put ur phone together and turn on! once ur phone boots up let it sit for a min cause the error on the wifi calling app was there but app itself just didnt reset yet but it cleared all up and connected in about a min or 2. also i would advise you have ur phone connected to mobile network only before u shut it off and once you turn it back on be within mobile service. the first thing i notice was that it connected to 4glte instantly. also if you are tech savy shut off disk cachy on ur q10 and clear out all logs on ur router. if you dont know how to do all that it would be far too long to explain but you can figure it out if u google it.
    08-21-14 06:47 PM
    also i forgot i had them put in my address on there computers right before the location reset aswell
    08-21-14 06:49 PM
    well I turned off wifi deleted the app, reboot the phone re-install the app reboot the phone again and it is working. It's been about 2 hours keeping my fingers crossed

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 08:26 AM
49 12